Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9163#post_9163) "[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9157#post_9157
)  
"I've heard this body can even pick up bomb residue too, especially the kinds dispersed as invisible minefields, like astrolite."

"Anyways... I heavily implore you both heed extreme caution with which tech to implement. Whatever the enemy is might imitate it upon encountering it, then turn it against us, possibly to even greater effect than we realize... And, please, _*do not_* implement "[sonic weapons":](https://youtu.be/A3yrtArn5zA?t=93,) ^~%[ **NSFW: Grotesque** ]~%^, or else the organic population-count on this planet will soon be nosediving."  
%^( [**+**](https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*kMtatU2exvfOXTawWR70aA.png) )^%
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9163#post_9163 "@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9157#post_9157
"I've heard this body can even pick up bomb residue too, especially the kinds dispersed as invisible minefields, like astrolite."

"Anyways... I heavily implore you both bheed extremely carefultion with nowhich tech to implementing. too many concepts at once, or else wWhatever the enemy is might imitate it upon encountering it, then turn it against us, possibly to even greater effect than we realize... Alsond, please, _do not_ implement "sonic weapons":https://youtu.be/A3yrtArn5zA?t=93, ^~[ *NSFW: Grotesque* ]~^ or else the organic population-count on this planet will soon be nosediving."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9163#post_9163 "@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9157#post_9157

"Anyways... I heavily implore you both be extremely careful with not implementing too many concepts at once, or else whatever the enemy is might imitate it upon encountering it, then turn it against us, possibly to even greater effect than we realize... Also, please, _do not_ implement "sonic weapons":https://youtu.be/A3yrtArn5zA?t=93, ^~[ *NSFW: Grotesque* ]~^ or the organic population-count on this planet will soon takbe a nosediveing."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"Anyways... I heavighly suggimplorest you both be extremely careful with not implementing too many concepts at once, or else whatever the enemy is might imitate it upon encountering it, then turn it against us., Alpossibly to, wheven greatevr effect than we realize... yAlsou, foplkeas doe, _do n'ot_ implement "sonic weapons":https://youtu.be/A3yrtArn5zA?t=93, ^~[ *NSFW: Grotesque* ]~^ or the organic population-count on this planet will soon take a nosedive."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"Aaanyways... I'd highly suggest you both be extremely careful with not to implementing too many concepts at once, or else whatever the enemy is might imitate it on encountering it, then turn it against us. Also, whatever you folks do, _don't_ implement "sonic weapons":https://youtu.be/A3yrtArn5zA?t=93, ^~[ *NSFW: Grotesque* ]~^ or the organic population-count on this planet will soon take a nosedive."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"Aaanyways... I'd be careful not to implement too many concepts at once, or else whatever the enemy is might imitate it on encountering it, then turn it against us. Also, whatever you folks do, _don't_ implement "sonic weapons":https://youtu.be/A3yrtArn5zA?t=93, ^~[ *NSFW: Grotesque* ]~^ or the organic population-count on this planet will soon take a nosedive."
No reason given