Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=8800#post_8800
)  
"I know reinstantiation into a new body is a possibility. I'm even privy to 'backups', so even if 'I' were somehow physically obliterated, an inert instance of myself archived about a day ago could take my place. What I mean is, like, 'self-determination', though I doubt synthetic bodies can survive long without specialized maintenance. Not sure then if I should consider it a undeniable career, or some kind of techno-caste system, but in the end though, it doesn't really matter, I suppose."

"The original me died a very long time ago, alone in a gutter, succumbing to a transmissible wasting disease that we have medicinal-nanites for purging that infectious prion, not that I have to worry about illness to even begin with. Now I'm here, far away from home on another planet trillions of miles away from earth, and about to deal with undead aliens. So comparing my current and former selves, I'd say I've got the better of the comparison in the end."

"...besides asking me to parsticipudy what's left in the aftermath of the expropriation and arrest that's soon to occur, did you three come all this way just to wax about life?"

^\"Because if you did, that's the first nice gesture anyone has ever done for me in a very long time."\^

![full](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/676830428673343510/744307150956003448/emotive_sad.png!)
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=8800#post_8800
"I know reinstantiation into a new body is a possibility. I'm even privy to 'backups', so even if 'I' were somehow physically obliterated, an inert instance of myself archived about a day ago could take my place. What I mean is, like, 'self-determination', though I doubt synthetic bodies can survive long without specialized maintenance. Not sure then if I should consider it a undeniable career, or some kind of techno-caste system, but in the end though, it doesn't really matter, I suppose."

"The original me died a very long time ago, alone in a gutter, succumbing to a transmissible wasting disease that we have medicinal-nanites for purging that infectious prion, not that I have to worry about illness to even begin with. Now I'm here, far away from home on another planet trillions of miles away from earth, and about to deal with undead aliens. So comparing my current and former selves, I'd say I've got the better end of the bcompargaison in the end."

"...besides asking me to participate in the aftermath of the expropriation and arrest that's soon to occur, did you three come all this way just to wax about life?"

^\"Because if you did, that's the first nice gesture anyone has ever done for me in a very long time."\^
!https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/676830428673343510/744307150956003448/emotive_sad.png!
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375