Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=8752#post_8752
)  
"Not being derogatory, just institutionalized, I guess."

"She _*has_* however given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially what with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I've been assuming it's only just so empirical work done here goes steadily, and that at any point, all of these privileges could eventually be altered or rescinded, not out of any punitive notions either, but merely because it's efficient to not leave assets idle. That, ladies, is how I personally know indenture contracts used to be run."

"Is it that different here, though? Do they not poke around inside your heads on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=8752#post_8752

"She _has_ however given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially what with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I've hadbeen fassumingured it's only just so empirical work done here goes steadily, and that at any point, all of these privileges could eventually be altered or rescinded, and not out of any punitive notions either, but simperely because it's more efficient to not leave assets idle. That, ladies, is how I personally know indenture contracts used to be run."

"Is it that different here, though? Do they not poke around inside your heads on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=8752#post_8752

"She _has_ however given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially what with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I had figured that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes steadily, and that at any point, all of these privileges could eventually be altered or rescinded, and not out of any punitive notions either, but simply because it's more efficient to not leave assets idle. That, ladies, is how I personally know indenture contracts used to be run."

No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ however given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially what with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figured that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes steadily, and that at any point, all of these privileges could eventually be altered or rescinded, and not out of any punitive inoteions either, but simply because it's more efficient to not leave assets idle. That, ladies, is how I personally know indenture contracts used to be run."

No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ however given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially what with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figured that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes steadily, and that at any point, all of thiese fprivilegedoms could eventually be altered or rescinded, and not out of any punitive intent, but because it's more efficient. That, ladies, is how I personally know indenture contracts used to be run."

No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ however given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially what with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes steadily, and that at any point, all of this freedom could eventually be altered or rescinded, and not out of any punitive intentions, but because it's more efficient. That, ladies, is how I personally know indenture contracts used to be run."

No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ however given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes steadily, and that at any point, all of this freedom could be altered or rescinded, andot out of any punitive intentions, but because it's more efficient. That, ladies, is how I personally know indenture contracts used to be run."

No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ however given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes steadily, and that at any point, all of this freedom could be altered or rescinded, and out of any punitive intentions, but because it's more efficient. That, ladies, is how I personally know indenture contracts used to be run."

No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ however given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes steadily, and that at any point, all of this freedom could be altered or rescinded. That, ladies, is how I personally know indenture contracts used to be run."

No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ however given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbeadily, and that at any point, all of this freedom could be altered or rescinded. That, ladies, is how I personally know indenture contracts used to be run."

"Is it that different here, though? Do they not poke around inside your head on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ thoughwever given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point, all of this freedom could be altered or rescinded. That ladies, is how I personally know indenture contracts used to be run."

"Is it that different here, though? Do they not poke around inside your head on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point, all of this freedom could be altered or rescinded. That ladies, is how I persofoundally know indenture contracts used to be."

"Is it that different here? Do they not poke around inside your head on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point, all of theise pfrivilegesdom could be altered or rescinded. That ladies, is how profound indenture contracts used to be."

"Is it that different here? Do they not poke around inside your head on a whim, or even let you keep your own body? Is it that different here?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point, all of these privileges could be altered or rescinded. That ladies, is how profound the indenture contracts used to be."

"Do they not poke around inside your head on a whim, or even let you keep your own body? Is it that different here?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point, all of these privileges could be modifialtered or rescinded. That ladies, is how profound the indenture contracts used to be."

"Do they not poke around inside your head on a whim, or even let you keep your own body? Is it that different here?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially with my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point, all of these privileges could be modified or rescinded. That ladies, is how profound the indenture contracts used to be."

"Is it that different here? Do they not poke around inside your head on a whim, or even let you keep your own body? Is it that different here?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially havwingth my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point, all of these privileges could be modified or rescinded. That ladies, is how profound the indenture contracts used to be."

"Is it that different here? Do they not poke around inside your head on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially having my mind and armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point all of these privileges could be modified or removscinded. That ladies, is how profound the indenture contracts used to be."

"DidIs it cthangt different here? Do they not poke around inside your head on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--especially having my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point all of these privileges could be modified or removed. That ladies, is how profound the indenture contracts used to be."

"Did it change here? Do they not poke around inside your head on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but it all seems novel, to be honest--or evspencially having my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point all of these privileges could be modified or removed. That ladies, is how profound the indenture contracts used to be."

"Did it change here? Do they not poke around inside your head on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but I'm noit accull stomedems tno itvel, to be honest--or even having my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point all these privileges could be modified or removed. That ladies, is how profound the indenture contracts used to be."

No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but I'm not accustomed to it, to be honest--or even having my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point all these privileges could be modified or removed. That ladies, is how profound the indenture contracts used to be."

"Did it change here? Do they not poke around at inside yourt mindstathesad on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but I'm not accustomed to it, to be honest--or even having my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's all only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point all these privileges could be modified or removed. That ladies, is how profound the indenture contracts used to be."

"Did it change here? Do they not poke around at inert mindstates on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but I'm not accustomed to it, to be honest--or even having my mind and an armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's all only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point these privileges could be modified or removed. That ladies, is how profound the indenture contracts used to be."

"Did it change here? Do they not poke around at inert mindstates on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"She _has_ though given me plenty of liberties, but I'm not fully-accustomed to it, to be honest--or even having my mind to myself alongd with my owan armature to myself, to that matter. I figure that it's all only just so any empirical work done here goes undisturbed, and that at any point these privileges could be modified or removed. That ladies, is how profound the indenture contracts used to be."

"Did it change here? Do they not poke around at inert mindstate on a whim, or even let you keep your own body?"
No reason given