Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=7683#post_7683
)  
"One half of my team finished their own designated tasks early, so they were free to go for the request, yes."

"Let me just say, xeno-archaeology... is a whooooole 'nother field of discoveries, with it's own gauntlet of possible occupation hazards. They're aware of this, and so that teyam'res just about bristling with the best excavation and safety equipment they could scrounge out of untasked assemblers. They're still eager as hell to see who's been on this planet first, though. Even brought a deployable "[AB-dome":](/forums/rp/topics/prop-shed-nsfw-char-sheets-bestiaries-world-building-music-ambient-etc?post_id=7686#post_7686) to set up a basecamp within as soon as they get there."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=7683#post_7683
"One half of my team finished their own designated tasks early, so they were free to go for the request, yes."

"Let me just say, xeno-archaeology... is a whooooole 'nother field of discoveries, with it's own gauntlet of possible occupation hazards. They're aware of this though, and so, they're just about bristling with the best equipment they could scrounge out of untasked assemblers. They're still evagenr as hell to see who's breen on this planget first, though. Even brought a deployable "AB-dome":/forums/rp/topics/prop-shed-nsfw-char-sheets-bestiaries-world-building-music-ambient-etc?post_id=7686#post_7686 to set downup a basecamp within as soon as they get there."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=7683#post_7683
"One half of my team finished their own designated tasks early, so Ithey swenre free to go for them inrequest, yes."

"Let me just say, xeno-archaeology... is a whooooole 'nother field of discoveries, with it's own gauntlet of possible occupation hazards. They're aware of this though, and so, they're just about bristling with the best equipment they could scrounge out of untasked assemblers. They're even bringing a deployable "AB-dome":/forums/rp/topics/prop-shed-nsfw-char-sheets-bestiaries-world-building-music-ambient-etc?post_id=7686#post_7686 to set down a basecamp within as soon as they get there."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"One half of my team finished their designated task early, so I sent them in, yes."

"Let me just say, xeno-archaeology... is a whooooole 'nother field of discoveries, with it's own gauntlet of possible occupation hazards. They're aware of this though, and so they're just about bringstling with the best equipment they could scrounge out of untasked assemblers. They're even bringing a deployable "AB-dome":/forums/rp/topics/prop-shed-nsfw-char-sheets-bestiaries-world-building-music-ambient-etc?post_id=7686#post_7686 to set down a basecamp within as soon as they get there."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"One half of my team finished their designated task early, so I sent them in, yes."

"Let me just say, xeno-archaeology... is a whooooole 'nother field of discoveries, with it's own gauntlet of possible occupation hazards. They're aware of this though, and so they're bringing the best equipment they could scrounge out of untasked assemblers. They're even bringing a deployable "AB-dome":/forums/rp/topics/prop-shed-nsfw-char-sheets-bestiaries-world-building-music-ambient-etc?post_id=7686#post_7686 to set updown a basecamp within as soonce as they get there."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"Let me just say, xeno-archaeology... is a whooooole 'nother field of discoveries, with it's own gauntlet of possible occupation hazards. They're aware of this though, and so they're bringing the best equipment they could scrounge out of unthasked assemblers. They're even bringing a deployable "AB-dome":/forums/rp/topics/prop-shed-nsfw-char-sheets-bestiaries-world-building-music-ambient-etc?post_id=7686#post_7686 to set up camp once they get there."
No reason given