Viewing last 25 versions of post by EclecticInspiration in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
"[@Coriolanus":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=30851#post_30851
)  
"I mean...I'm not opposed to it~ I doubt there's enough space, though." She gestures to her murder lizard doggo- it'd seem she hasn't gotten rid of it. A murder lizard doggo juxtaposed next to Riggs in shirt and shorts is quite an odd sight considering how professional she'd been trying to be before, suggesting she might've gotten complacent while away from such a serious job.
Reason: why so serious
Edited by EclecticInspiration
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
"@Coriolanus":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=30851#post_30851
"I mean...I'm not opposed to it~ I doubt there's enough space, though." She gestures to her murder lizard doggo- it'd seem she hasn't gotten rid of it. A murder lizard doggo juxtaposed next to Riggs in shirt and shorts is quite an odd sight considering how professional she'd been trying to be before, suggesting she might've gotten complacent while away from such a serious job.
No reason given
Edited by EclecticInspiration