Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=30837#post_30837
)  
"Now that I've got the peak-side facility renting out labs, raking dougcash and favors in for all of us, this time I might start dabbling into, well... _*extreme_* forms of exploration, so to speak. You ever seen converted imagery footage of the drones diving down to the rocky core of Jupiter?"

"
'cuz if the next place we visit's got a local gas or ice giant, I might go down there." ^[==\<-\<==]^

"...'r at least just generally prop muhself up into local space around our next colony... or dive into any ocean-bodies, or even dig deep down into somewhere with funny mineral deposits, string-net matters, liquid-solid lattices, n'whatnot... As I've said, feel in mood to play an 'extremophile', this next time around."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=30837#post_30837
"Now that I've got the peak-side facility renting out labs, raking dough and favors in for us, this time I might start dabbling into, well... _extreme_ forms of exploration, so to speak. You ever seen footage of the drones diving down to the rocky core of Jupiter?"

"cuz if the next place we visit's got a gas or ice giant, I might go down there." ^[==<-<==]^

"...'r at least prop muhself up into local space around our next colony... or dive into any oceans, or even dig deep down into somewhere with funny mineral deposits, string-net matters n'whatnot... As I've said, feel in mood to play an 'extremophile', this next time around."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=30837#post_30837
"Now that I've got the peak-side facility renting out labs, raking dough and favors in for us, this time I might start dabbling into, well... _extreme_ forms of exploration, so to speak. You ever seen footage of the drones diving down to the rocky core of Jupiter?"

"cuz if the next place we visit's got a gas giant, I might go down there." ^[==<-<==]^

"...'r at least prop muhself up into local space around our next colony... or dive into any oceans, or even dig deep down into somewhere with funny mineral deposits, string-net matters n'whatnot... LikeAs I've said, I feel I'm in the mood to play as an 'extremophile', this next time around."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"cuz if the next place we visit's got a gas giant, I might go down there." ^[==<-<==]^

"...'r at least prop muhself up into nelocarbyl space around our next colony... or dig deep down into somewhere with funny mineral deposits, string-net matters n'whatnot... Like I said, I feel I'm in the mood to play as an 'extremophile', this next time around."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"...'r at least prop muhself up into nearby space around our next colony... or dig deep down into somewhere with funny mineral deposits, string-net matters n'whatnot... Like I said, I feel I'm in the mood ftor playing as an 'extremophile', this next time around."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"...'r at least prop muhself up into nearby space around our next colony... or dig deep down into somewhere with funny mineral deposits, string-net matters n'whatnot... Like I said, I feel I'm in the mood for playing an 'extremophile' this next time around, so to speak."
No reason given