Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=28205#post_28205
)  
"As far as I know, just don't dissassemble their bodies. Transferring them into a normal one's fine if they need a new body, ask me and I'll handle the process for you just to be safe, but if someone were to pick through their mind-maps then let's just say they'd be unleashing Pandora's box; that means no psychosurgery to ameliorate traumatic experiences, no 'skillsoft' downloads to augment them with any talents, and no peeking whatsoever into their connectomes."

"Basically, don't look at or mess with their 'factory settings' so to speak, and they'll be just like any other robold."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=28205#post_28205
"As far as I know, just don't rdifssassemble through their bodies. Transferring them into a normal one's fine if they need a new body, ask me and I'll handle the process for you just to be safe, but if someone were to pick through their mind-maps then let's just say they'd be unleashing Pandora's box; that means no psychosurgery to ameliorate traumatic experiences, no 'skillsoft' downloads to augment them with any talents, and no peeking whatsoever into their connectomes."

"Basically, don't look at or mess with their 'factory settings' so to speak, and they'll be just like any other robold."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375