Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

^([spoiler]||It's up to Cerebrate whether the military make it tenser, & I'd be fine with it as just a mission to track the clan down, & hareve my characl ther's paranoia be completely wroang.[/spoiler]||)^
"

[
@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14952#post_14952
)  
"Mr. Nyanta's distant relations arrived here before even the 1st Wave had its sights on this planet... I need to find him, apologize, help him locate those relations, and then have it broadcasted back to the ship, because while the boss tells me I shouldn't think badly of the Feds, I just don't share her kind of optimism for the side with the bigger atrmy... though, I could just be paranoid."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

^([spoiler]It's up to Cerebrate whether the military make it tenser, & I'd be fine with it just a mission to track the clan down, & have my character's paranoia be completely wrong.[/spoiler])^
"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14952#post_14952
"Mr. Nyanta's distant relations arrived here before even the 1st Wave had its sights on this planet... I need to find him, apologize, help him locate those relations, and then have it broadcasted back to the ship, because while the boss tells me I shouldn't think badly of the Feds, I just don't share her kind of worldly-optimism, awith least in that regard... though I could just be paranoid."
No reason given
background furry #19375

^([spoiler]It's up to Cerebrate whether the military makes it tenser, and& I'd be fine with it just helpa missiong to track the clan down, and& have my character's paranoia be completely wrong.[/spoiler])^
"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14952#post_14952
"It turns out, Mr. Nyanta's distant relations arrived here before even the 1st Wave had its sights on this planet... I need to find him, apologize, help him locate those relations, and then have it broadcasted back to the ship, because while the boss tells me I shouldn't think badly of the Feds, I just don't share her kind of worldly-optimism, at least in that regard... though I could just be paranoid."
No reason given
background furry #19375

^([spoiler]It's up to Cerebrate whether the military makes it tenser, and I'd be fine with just helping track the clan down and have my character's paranoia be wrong.[/spoiler])^
"It turns out, Mr. Nyanta's distant relations arrived here before even the 1st Wave had its sights on this planet. I need to find him, apologize, help him locate those relations, and then have it broadcasted back to the ship, because while the boss tells me I shouldn't think badly of the Feds, I just don't share her kind of worldly-optimism... though I could just be paranoid."
~([spoiler]It's up to Cerebrate whether the military makes it tenser, tho I'd be fine with just helping track the clan down and have my character's paranoia be wrong.[/spoiler])~
No reason given