Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14889#post_14889
)  
"It makes me wonder now, what was Lumin's occupation that got him in contact with this planet's guardians. If it'd been to do with studying them, hoping then that the scientists poking around in that temple don't run into the same doffealr as he did..."

_

As the movie ends, Ramesh carefully places the old data storage medium back into it's case, turns off the tv, then stretches toward the ceiling, but suddenly doubles down in pain for a short moment._* "Felt like something got pulled... meah well. I was gonna go visit the pathfinder next door, but I think he's up and about now. I might go take a walk to stretch instead, maybe get one last good look of the colony... what about you?"
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375