Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14860#post_14860
)  
"That looked like it was important... I heard about the north-polar glaciers getting obliterated recently. You think that rogue 1st-Waver 'Lumin' could still be kicking around though, looking to cause trouble somewhere? He seemed pretty dedicated to the "Stonekin" after all, as he'd referred to those floating sapient rocks as, and their masters' 'return' he said he'd be ushering, if I remember from the video."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14860#post_14860
"That looked like it was important... I heard about the north-polar glaciers getting obliterated recently. You think that rogue 1st-Waver 'Lumin' could still be kicking around though, looking to cause trouble somewhere? He seemed pretty dedicated to the "Stonekin"'s after all, as he'd referred to those floating sapient rocks as, and their 'return' he said he'd be ushering, if I remember from the video."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14860#post_14860
"That looked like it was important... I heard about the north-polar glaciers getting obliterated recently. You think that rogue 1st-Waver 'Lumin' could still be kicking around though, looking to cause trouble somewhere? He seemed pretty dedicated to the "Stonekin"'s cause after all, as he'd referred to those floating sapient rocks as, and their 'return' he said he'd be ushering, if I remember from the video."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"That looked like it was important... I heard about the north-polar glaciers getting obliterated recently,. but yYou think that rogue 1st-Waver 'Lumin' could still be kicking around though, looking to cause trouble somewhere? ThatHe turncoat seemed pretty dedicated to the "Stonekin"'s cause after all, as he'd referred to those floating sapient rocks as."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"That looked like it was important... I heard about the polar glaciers getting obliterated recently, but you think that rogue 1st-Waver 'Lumin' could still be kicking around, looking to cause trouble somewhere? The lizat turdncoat seemed pretty dedicated to the "Stonekin"'s cause, as he'd referred to thosem floating sapient rocks as."
No reason given