Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Jinx":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14694#post_14694
)  
"That film, O rly?"

![full](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677077375653249044/769336976775184394/derp.jpg!

)

"...I, actually never saw that whole movie in one sitting... as insane as that sounds coming from myself." ^~[==%\>-\>==]~%^

"...No time like the present." _*Ambles over and sinks into one side of the couch._

"My maternal grandmother once said that was her favorite film, along with some old greek mythology movies with stop-motion effects that I can't immediately recall the names of, and the first Indiana Jones film with the melting faces... My paternal grandpa meanwhile was really into _*Rob Roy_*, with the scottish setting, n'the swords, n'stuff... my gosh, Kat, you're taking me back." ^%:O%^
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Jinx":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14694#post_14694
"That film, O rly?"
!https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677077375653249044/769336976775184394/derp.jpg!

"...I, actually never saw that whole movie in one sitting... as insane as that sounds coming from myself." ^~[==>->==]~^

"...No time like the present." _Ambles over and sinks into one side of the couch._

"My maternal grandmother once said that was her favorite film, along with some old greek mythology movies with stop-motion effects that I can't immediately recall the names of, and the first Indiana Jones film with the melting faces... My paternal grandpa meanwhile was really into _Rob Roy_, with the scottish setting, n'the swords, n'stuff."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Jinx":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14694#post_14694
"That film, O rly?"
!https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677077375653249044/769336976775184394/derp.jpg!

"...I, actually never saw that whole movie in one sitting... as insane as that sounds, coming from myself." ^~[==>->==]~^

"...No time like the present." _Ambles over and sinks into one side of the couch._

"My maternal grandmother once said that was her favorite film, along with some old greek mythology movies with stop-motion effects that I can't immediately recall the names of, and the first Indiana Jones film with the melting faces..."
No reason given