Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Jinx":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14691#post_14691
)  
"I've still got my fingers crossed for something out there like the 'xenomorphs', as fugged-up as that probly sounds."

"Now that I think of it, I could definitely see myself dressed something as "[''Wayland'' from the Aliens vs. Predator series":](https://youtu.be/tDJqy1VzuWY?t=168) for Halloween, as obscure as that'd be..."

"I remember, waaaay back before I'd been uploaded, my highschool art survey teacher showed me the original _*Alien_* movie by Ridley Scott for the first time. From that point on, the sequel _*Aliens_* by Cameron always kept popping on TV, always whenever it was raining outside my old home, all those centuries ago... and of course, when _*Avatar_* was first released, I'd went to see it at an AMC theatre with my sister and parents... the nostalgia..."

"...You have classics from the 20th-to-21st century classics, though?... What're we gonna watch??" ^~%:0~%^
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Jinx":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14691#post_14691
"I've still got my fingers crossed for something out there like the 'xenomorphs', as fugged-up as that probly sounds."

"Now that I think of it, I could definitely see myself dressed something as "''Wayland'' from the Aliens vs. Predator series":https://youtu.be/tDJqy1VzuWY?t=168 for Halloween, as obscure as that'd be..."

"I remember, waaaay back before I'd been uploaded, my highschool art survey teacher showed me the original _Alien_ movie by Ridley Scott for the first time. From that point on, the sequel _Aliens_ by Cameron always kept popping on TV, always whenever it was raining outside my old home, all those centuries ago... and of course, when _Avatar_ was first released, I'd went to see it at an AMC theatre with my sister and parents... the nostalgia..."

"...You shaid 'old' movies though, like the 20th-to-21st century classics, though?... What're we gonna watch?" ^~:0~^
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Jinx":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14691#post_14691

"Now that I think of it, I could definitely see myself dressed something as "''Wayland'' from the Aliens vs. Predator series":https://youtu.be/tDJqy1VzuWY?t=168 for Halloween, as obscure as that'd be..."

"I remember, waaaay back before I'd been uploaded, my highschool art survey teacher showed me the original _Alien_ movie by Ridley Scott for the first time... fFrom that point on, the sequel _Aliens_ by Cameron always kept popping on TV, always whenever it was raining outside my old home, all those centuries ago... theand of course, when _Avatar_ was first released, I'd went to see it at an AMC theatre with my sister and parents... the nostalgia..."

"...You said 'old' movies though, like the 20th-to-21st century classics?... What're we gonna watch?" ^~:0~^
No reason given
background furry #19375

"Now that I think of it, I could definitely see myself dressed something as "''Wayland'' from the Aliens vs... Predator series":https://youtu.be/tDJqy1VzuWY?t=168 for Halloween, as obscure as that'd be..."

"I remember, waaaay back before I'd been uploaded, my highschool art survey teacher showed me the original _Alien_ movie by Ridley Scott for the first time... from that point on, the sequel by Cameron always kept popping on TV, always whenever it was raining outside my old home, all those centuries ago... then of course, when _Avatar_ was released, I'd went to see it at an AMC theatre with my sister and parents... the nostalgia..."

"...You said 'old' movies though, like the 20th-to-21st century classics?... What're we gonna watch?" ^~:0~^
No reason given
background furry #19375

"Now that I think of it, I could definitely see myself dressed as "Wayland...":https://youtu.be/tDJqy1VzuWY?t=168 for Halloween, as obscure as that'd be..."

"I remember, waaaay back before I'd been uploaded, my highschool art survey teacher showed me the original _Alien_ movie by Ridley Scott for the first time... from that point on, the sequel by Cameron always kept popping on TV, always whenever it was raining outside my old home, all those centuries ago... then of course, when _Avatar_ was released, I'd went to see it at an AMC theatre with my sister and parents... the nostalgia..."

No reason given
background furry #19375

"Now that I think of it, I could definitely see myself dressed as "Wayland Yutani...":https://youtu.be/tDJqy1VzuWY?t=168 for Halloween, as obscure as that'd be..."

No reason given