Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@NyantaStarhunt":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14676#post_14676
_
)  
The cat feels a strange wave of warmth that keeps passing across his room, as if a turning fan were blowing warm air into his fur, except there's no blowing air or fan in the direction it feels as if it's coming from, so more as if heat were radiating off a specific wall._

"

[
@Jinx":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14678#post_14678
)  
"Ay, I think he just woke up next-door..." ~%^{"Why the heck am I still looking through the wall, ain't this illegal?"}^~

%

"...is it alright if we invite him over?"
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@NyantaStarhunt":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14676#post_14676
_The cat feels a strange wave of warmth that keeps passing across his room, as if a fan were blowing warm air into his fur,_

_
except there's no blowing air or fan in the direction it feels as if it's coming from, so more as if heat were radiating off a specific wall._

"@Jinx":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14678#post_14678
"Ay, I think he just woke up next-door..." ~^{"Why the heck am I still looking through the wall, ain't this illegal?"}^~

No reason given
background furry #19375

"@NyantaStarhunt":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14676#post_14676
_The cat feels a strange wave of warmth that keeps passing across his room, as if a fan were blowing warm air into his fur,_

_except there's no blowing air or fan in the direction it feels as if it's coming from, as if heat were radiating off a specific wall._

"@Jinx":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14678#post_14678
"Ay, I think he just woke up next-door..." ~^{"Why the heck am I still looking through the wall, ain't this illegal?"}^~

No reason given