Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14632#post_14632
_
)  
Furrows his brow confused, hunching a bit over and down to puntil his head is level to Riggs's,_

_

then his eyes suddenly widen, aware something may be occurring with himself..._* ~%^"Ehm..."^~

%

"...Anyways, I don't hold it against her. I know all you security folks've been itching to... what's the word... "count coup"^~%?~%^, with what's given us so much trouble this expedition. I just didn't want to take any risks with anyone, least of all you... I'm sorry."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14632#post_14632
_Furrows his brow confused, hunching a bit over and down, to put his head level to Riggs's,_

_the
n his eyes suddenly widen, aware something may be occurring with himself..._
~^"Ehm..."^~

"...Anyways, I don't hold it against her. I know all you security folks've been itching to... what's the word... "count coup"^~?~^, with what's given us so much trouble this expedition. I just didn't want to take any risks with anyone, least of all you... I'm sorry."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=14632#post_14632
_Furrows his brows confused, hunching a bit over and down,_

_
then his eyes suddenly widen, aware now that something may be happenoccurring..._
~"Ehm..."~

"...Anyways, I don't hold it against her. I know all you security folks've been itching to... what's the word... "count coup"^~?~^, with what's given us so much trouble this expedition. I just didn't want to take any risks with anyone, least of all you... I'm sorry."
No reason given
background furry #19375

_Furrows his brows confused, hunching a bit over, and down,_

_
then his eyes suddenlighty upwiden, now aware now that something may be off todhayppening..._
~"Ehm..."~

No reason given