Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=13747#post_13747
)  
"Absotutely, and all 'homegrown'." _*He tries to jest._

* "...not that dissimilar from the stuff they stretch over synths, but yeah, it's 'real'. Viscera too; I can eat, drink, breath, etcetera, but it's all wedded flawlessly to the old as well, underneath. Much like our colony's peoples, the relationship is symbiotic...."

"
Organic and machine intertwined, a union of flesh and steel. The strengths of both, the weaknesses of neither..." "^~[==^%o\_o==]~%^":](https://youtu.be/cT04Egp9_DI?t=1405
~
)  
%
(||best part of this reference is, the Eriksson technically can "indoctrinate" people with its recoherence devices... at least synths. ^P:^||)~

_
%

Breaking from theis odd show of whimsy._* "-but yeah, I'm squishy now."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=13747#post_13747
"Absotutely, and all 'homegrown'." _He tries to jest._

"...not that dissimilar from the stuff they stretch over synths, but yeah, it's 'real'. Viscera too; I can eat, drink, breath, etcetera, but it's all wedded flawlessly to the old as well, underneath. Much like our colony's peoples, the relationship is symbiotic.... Organic and machine intertwined, a union of flesh and steel. The strengths of both, the weaknesses of neither..." "^~[==o_o==]~^":https://youtu.be/cT04Egp9_DI?t=1405
~(best part of this reference is, the Eriksson technically can "indoctrinate" people with its recoherence devices... at least synths. ^P:^)~

_Breaking from the odd whimsy._ "-but yeah, I'm squishy now."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=13747#post_13747
"Absotutely, and all 'homegrown'." _He tries to jest._

"...not that dissimilar from the stuff they stretch over synths, but yeah, it's 'real'. Viscera too; I can eat, drink, breath, etcetera, but it's all wedded flawlessly to the old as well, underneath. Much like our colony's peoples, the relationship is symbiotic.... Organic and machine intertwined, a union of flesh and steel. The strengths of both, the weaknesses of neither..." "^~[==o_o==]~^":https://youtu.be/cT04Egp9_DI?t=14085

_Breaking from the odd whimsy._ "-but yeah, I'm squishy now."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"Absotutely, and all 'Hhomegrown', I suppose can be said." _He tries to jests._

"...not that dissimilar from the stuff they stretch over synths, but yeah, it's 'real'. Viscera too; I can eat, drink, breath, etcetera, but it's all wedded flawlessly to the old as well, underneath. Much like our colony's peoples, the relationship is symbiotic.... Organic and machine intertwined, a union of flesh and steel. The strengths of both, the weaknesses of neither..." "^~[==o_o==]~^":https://youtu.be/cT04Egp9_DI?t=1408

_Breaking from the odd whimsy._ "-but yeah, absotutely, I'm squishy now."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"'Homegrown', I suppose can be said." _JHe tries jestfullys._

"N...not that dissimilar from the stuff they stretch over synths, but yeah, it's 'real'. Viscera too; I can eat, drink, breath, etcetera, but it's all wedded flawlessly to the old as well, underneath."

"
Much like our colony's peoples, the relationship is symbiotic.... Organic and machine intertwined, a union of flesh and steel. The strengths of both, the weaknesses of neither..." "^~[==o_o==]~^":https://youtu.be/cT04Egp9_DI?t=1408

_Breaking from the odd whimsy._ "-but yeah, absotutely yeah, I'm squishy now."
No reason given