Viewing last 25 versions of post by EclecticInspiration in topic Cryptids and creepies, we handle that. [Helsing-ish tech, probably gore, likely sexual themes]

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
"[@Gray":](/forums/rp/topics/cryptids-and-creepies-we-handle-that-helsing-ish-tech-probably-gore-likely-sexual-themes?post_id=11403#post_11403
)  
(No complaining here, man-thing. I think it's cool)

(Also Cere, I'mll hbe off work in a couple hours if you feel like putting up with a rat and his smol lizards)
No reason given
Edited by EclecticInspiration
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
"@Gray":/forums/rp/topics/cryptids-and-creepies-we-handle-that-helsing-ish-tech-probably-gore-likely-sexual-themes?post_id=11403#post_11403
(No complaining here, man-thing. I think it's cool)

(Also Cere, I'm here if you feel like putting up with a rat and his smol lizards)
No reason given
Edited by EclecticInspiration