Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Fizzler":](/forums/rp/topics/a-rising-resistance-and-a-falling-empire?post_id=15512#post_15512) "[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/a-rising-resistance-and-a-falling-empire?post_id=15506#post_15506
_
)  
Overlooking the marketplace, one of the town's bakeries completes its tall order, msignarkled by a nearby parked wagon departing to where Liqu's festival will be held. That establishment's façade doors meanwhile open up to the public, inviting in street-goers and vendors done for the day to use the large still-burning hearth for their own personal cooking._

_

As this occurs, the selachian takes from under the stall-counter a strongbox he stores expensive arrowheads within; the cheaper wares left to remain displayed._* "I'd be done now, but I've a sense you're more than just a hunter with that bow, and I can always do business on the side." _*Hefting the strongbox as he says, then departing toward the opened bakery._* "I'll be across the way."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Fizzler":/forums/rp/topics/a-rising-resistance-and-a-falling-empire?post_id=15512#post_15512 "@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/a-rising-resistance-and-a-falling-empire?post_id=15506#post_15506
_Overlooking the marketplace, one of the town's bakeries completes its tall order, marked by a nearby parked wagon seen departing to where Liqu's festival will be held. The façade doors of that establishment's façade doors meanwhile open up to the public, inviting in street-goers and vendors done for the day to use the large still-burning hearth for their own personal cooking._

_As this occurs, the selachian takes from under the stall-counter a strongbox he stores expensive arrowheads within; the cheaper wares left to remain displayed._ "I'd be done now, but I've a sense you're more than just a hunter with that bow, and I can always do business on the side." _Hefting the strongbox as he says, then departing toward the opened bakery._ "I'll be across the way."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Fizzler":/forums/rp/topics/a-rising-resistance-and-a-falling-empire?post_id=15512#post_15512 "@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/a-rising-resistance-and-a-falling-empire?post_id=15506#post_15506
_Overlooking the marketplace, one of the town's bakeries completes its tall order, marked by a wagon seen departing to where Liqu's festival will be held. The façade doors of theat establishment meanwhile open up to the public, inviting in street-goers and vendors done for the day to use the large still-burning hearth for their own personal cooking._

_As this occurs, the selachian takes from under the stall-counter a strongbox he stores expensive arrowheads within; the cheaper wares left to remain displayed._ "I'd be done now, but I've a sense you're more than just a hunter with that bow, and I can always do business on the side." _Hefting the strongbox as he says, then departing toward the opened bakery._ "I'll be across the way."
No reason given
background furry #19375

_Overlooking the marketplace, one of the town's bakeries completes its tall order, marked by a wagon seen departing to where Liqu's festival will be held. The façade doors of the establishment meanwhile open up to the public, inviting in street-goers and vendors done for the day to use the large still-burning hearth for their own personal cooking._

No reason given
background furry #19375

_Overlooking the marketplace, one of the town's bakeries completes its tall order, marked by a wagon seen departing to where Liqu's festival will be held. The façade doors of the establishment meanwhile open up to the public, inviting in vendors done for the day to use the large still-burning hearth for their own personal cooking._

_As this occurs around them all, the selachian rtakemoves befrom undeathr the stall-counter a strongbox he stores expensive arrowheads within; the cheaper wares left to remain displayed._ "I'd be done for now, but I've a sense you're more than just a hunter with that bow, and I can always do some business on the side." _Hefting the strongbox as he says, then departing toward the opened bakery._ "I'll be across the way."
No reason given
background furry #19375

_Overlooking the marketplace, one of the town's bakeries completes its tall order, marked by a wagon seen departing to where Liqu's festival will be held. The façade doors of the establishment meanwhile open up to the public, inviting in vendors done for the day to use the large still-burning hearth for their own personal cooking._

_As this occurs around them all, the selachian removes beneath the stall-counter a strongbox he stores expensive arrowheads within; the cheaper wares to be left to remain displayed._ "I'd clbe dosne byfor now, but I can do som've business on the side, and mister, I get a sense you're more than anjust average hunter with that bow, and I can dof ysome bursiness on the side." _Hefting the strongbox as he says, then departing toward the opened bakery._ "I'll be across the way."
No reason given