Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #68A1 in topic Human uploads

Anonymous #68A1
I get messages and warnings about images that supposedly aren't related to furry stuff, which I'm guessing HUMANS are what was being talked about. Well, there is a human/non-furry tags to use and there are human/non-furry submissions on this site, including those that are deemed not related to said furry things so it's unclear why warnings should be given when such characters are allowed given the tags. If this is a problem then I may suggest you update the tag settings and remove ithem, as well as stating such submaissions are by no means allowed, it would help much more.

No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #68A1
Anonymous #68A1
I get messages and warnings about images that supposedly aren't related to furry stuff, which I'm guessing HUMANS are what was being talked about. Well, there is a human/non-furry tags to use and there are human/non-furry submissions on this site, including those that are deemed not related to said furry things so it's unclear why warnings should be given when such characters are allowed given the tags. If this is a problem then I may suggest you update the tag and remove it, as well as stating humans are by no means allowed, it would help much more.

No reason given
Anonymous #68A1
I get messages and warnings about images that supposedly aren't related to furry stuff, which I'm guessing HUMANS are what was being talked about. Well, there is a human/non-furry tags to use and there are human/non-furry submissions on this site, so it's unclear why warnings should be given when such characters are allowed given the tags. If this is a problem then I may suggest you update the tag and remove it, as well as stating humans are by no means allowed, it would help much more.

No reason given