Viewing last 25 versions of post by Wingbeat in topic Feature suggestions and discussion

Wingbeat
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Fun is mandatory
→ **Feature Name*
Visual Ratings Guide

→ **Summary*
An example illustration to go with each tag on the tag guidelines page

→ **Goal*
A picture's worth a thousand words; it might be easier for users used to rating images on other furry sites to see what the bullet points are describing to distinguish the difference between what qualifies as Suggestive or Questionable and so on

→ **Description*
For each tag, the tag guidelines page has a list of bullet points. I suggest linking to an infographic (respecting filters) alongside those tags illustrating a scenario for each bullet point in turn. To keep things fun, it could feature a color-coded male and female version of the site mascot throughout.

Obviously, this'd be a pretty big project for some artist, and it only makes sense to do it once the tag guidelines are more settled, but I think it's something that could help out a lot once new users start flooding in.

→ **Other*
I can't think of another site that does this, but as kind of a guide to what I had in mind visually, something like the kama sutra or "[Humon Comics' Animal Lives series":](http://humoncomics.com/archive/Animal-Lives) only...furrier, and uncensored where applicable (I feel like a censored version, while more accessible, might ultimately be more confusing.)
No reason given
Edited by Wingbeat