Viewing last 25 versions of post by FoxMcCloud97 in topic Feature suggestions and discussion

FoxMcCloud97
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Cornerian Ace
"[@Dave33333":](/forums/meta/topics/feature-suggestions-and-discussion?post_id=2229#post_2229
)  
I'm gonna have to agree there. No offense to anyone involved in those threads, and not that this is the thread for having a discussion or anything like that, but I recall a lot of people back on Derpibooru blamed that "Suggestions and Bullshitting thread" for the sites "downfall." Like, **a lot of people**. But that's not my opinion. And I always was tired of seeing so many threads made for the same subject/reason, since it's defeats the purpose. I recently made one of those threads myself, but I think I'm gonna stop pinging it for the very reason that others already existed that could fill it's purpose.

Sorry for going on a slight rant there, Mods and Admins. Just wanted to put in my two cents. I promise I won't try to create a discussion in a site thread made for different purposes... UwU
Reason: I needed to clarify my opinion. Don't want to be rude to anyone.
Edited by FoxMcCloud97