Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #760A in topic avoiding going the way of the derpi

Anonymous #760A
"[@Bexar Bandito":](/forums/meta/topics/avoiding-going-the-way-of-the-derpi?post_id=2654#post_2654
)  
Yeah, but I only went crazy and crap after they escalated things and started bullying Derpy and me too in the other forums. I was initially banned for the same free speech that they pretend to care about, but standing against the opinions of the mob-mentality and some of the site staff. That's why I went apeshit and sockpuppeted. And no, it wasn't fair to you how people were acting. But that's the mob-mentality over there.

Thanks for the info. I don't really know what to do though. I don't even want to be unbanned. I just want everything I can of my presence there removed so I can be done with DerpiBooru and start fresh here. I know I have issues of my own I need to take responsibility for and work on. I'm not the most stable person but everyday I get up and try to move forward the best I can. I see a therapist every week and I take some medication. I'm not just some dangerous looney.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #760A
Anonymous #760A
"@Bexar Bandito":/forums/meta/topics/avoiding-going-the-way-of-the-derpi?post_id=2654#post_2654
Yeah, but I only went crazy and crap after they escalated things and started bullying me too in the other forums. I was initially banned for the same free speech that they pretend to care about, but standing against the opinions of the mob-mentality and some of the site staff. That's why I went apeshit and sockpuppeted. And no, it wasn't fair to you how people were acting. But that's the mob-mentality over there.

Thanks for the info. I don't really know what to do though. I don't even want to be unbanned. I just want everything I can of my presence there removed so I can be done with DerpiBooru and start fresh here. I know I have issues of my own I need to take responsibility for and work on. I'm not the most stable person but everyday I get up and try to move forward the best I can. I see a therapist every week and I take some medication. I'm not just some dangerous looney.
No reason given
Anonymous #760A
"@Bexar Bandito":/forums/meta/topics/avoiding-going-the-way-of-the-derpi?post_id=2654#post_2654
Yeah, but I only went crazy and crap after they escalated things and started bullying me too in the other forums. I was initially banned for the same free speech that they pretend to care about, but standing against the opinions of the mob-mentality and some of the site staff. That's why I went apeshit and sockpuppeted. And no, it wasn't fair to you how people were acting. But that's the mob-mentality over there.

No reason given