Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #760A in topic avoiding going the way of the derpi

Anonymous #760A
Anyone who fights against progress and attacks people for their race, gender, or sexual orientation has already given up their humanity a long time ago. They are an infestation of roaches, crawling up into our communities one by one until they are overwhelming and destroying everything we have worked for. 0 tolerance for anyone remotely supporting Nazis is a must. My great-great grand-nonno killed those fuckers in World War II and almost died himself. He saw the evil he was fighting and he knew that you don't fuck around with that kind of evil.

A lot of us wouldn't be here today if our ancestors hadn't killed Nazis. I'll gladly follow in their footsteps and kill some Nazis if I get the chance, too. I got a Ruger, the recipe for some good molotovs, and a katana waiting for for em. Hell, you can probably get a lot of em at one of those rallies in one fell swoop with a good truck and an empty street.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #760A
Anonymous #760A
Anyone who fights against progress and attacks people for their race, gender, or sexual orientation has already given up their humanity a long time ago. They are an infestation of roaches, crawling up into our communities one by one until they are overwhelming and destroying everything we have worked for. 0 tolerance for anyone remotely supporting Nazis is a must. My great-great grand-nonno killed those fuckers in World War II and almost died himself. He saw the evil he was fighting and he knew that you don't fuck around with that kind of evil.

A lot of us wouldn't be here today if our ancestors hadn't killed Nazis. I'll gladly follow in their footsteps and kill some Nazis if I get the chance, too. I got a Ruger, the knowhowrecipe for some good molotovs, and a katana waiting for for em.
No reason given
Anonymous #760A

A lot of us wouldn't be here today if our ancestors hadn't killed Nazis. I'll gladly follow in their footsteps and kill some Nazis if I get the chance, too. I got a Ruger, the knowhow for some good molotovs, and a katana waiting for for em.
No reason given
Anonymous #760A

A lot of us wouldn't be here today if our ancestors hadn't killed Nazis. I'll gladly follow in their footsteps and kill some Nazis if I get the chance, too.
No reason given
Anonymous #760A
Anyone who fights against progress and attacks people for their race, or gender, or sexual orientation has already given up their humanity a long time ago. They are an infestation of roaches, crawling up into our communities one by one until they are overwhelming and destroying everything we have worked for. 0 tolerance for anyone remotely supporting Nazis is a must. My great-great grand-nonno killed those fuckers in World War II and almost died himself. He saw the evil he was fighting and he knew that you don't fuck around with that kind of evil.
No reason given