Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #760A in topic avoiding going the way of the derpi

Anonymous #760A
This site seems great, and I'm happy to be here. If it means getting out of the dumpster fires of bigotry on other sites,

I suppose I can forego the straight shota, etc. images I occasionally enjoyed elsewhere, for the greater good.

R
I'll miss it... But rule 5 gives me hope about part and a saddhened sno-bigh aotry sthance other.e, Butand I doreally like that we at least shouldn't go the way of Derpibooru. 7 years on that site's gone the way of the dinosaurs for me now... And I don't want to get into crap in e621... So yeah, I really just don't have anywhere else to turn.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #760A
Anonymous #760A
This site seems great, and I'm happy to be here. If it means getting out of the dumpster fires of bigotry on other sites,

I suppose I can forego the straight shota, etc. images I occasionally enjoyed elsewhere, for the greater good.

Rule 5 gives me hope about part and a saddened sigh at the other. But I do like that we at least shouldn't go the way of Derpibooru. 7 years on that site's gone the way of the dinosaurs for me now... And I don't want to get into crap in e621... So yeah, I really just don't have anywhere else to turn.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #760A