Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #9CA7 in topic Are "Creepy" Comments Allowed?

Anonymous #9CA7
"[@Anonymous #4548":](/forums/meta/topics/are-creepy-comments-allowed?post_id=20111#post_20111
[bq="Anonymous
) #4548"] 

>

>

>
Ok, I don't know what to say about this.
[/bq]

>

The tendency to laugh at things others consider inappropriate tends to be an autistic trait. I am autistic and am attempting to account for this trait, though having autism also makes it rather difficult to account for things like that. I'm a 3rd generation officially diagnosed "autist."

I also have nihilistic tendencies, so I don't think a lot of stuff matters as much as many people think it does, like having "a gazillion rules" and such or "making a big deal out of everything." (Yes, I realize the irony there.)

Furthermore, I lean towards a libertarian philosophy, of generally letting people do and say what they want as long as they're not hurting anybody. As such, surely you can see what I mean now?
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #9CA7
Anonymous #9CA7
"@Anonymous #4548":/forums/meta/topics/are-creepy-comments-allowed?post_id=20111#post_20111
[bq="Anonymous #4548"]
[/bq]

The tendency to laugh at things others consider inappropriate tends to be an autistic trait. I am autistic and am attempting to account for this trait, though having autism also makes it rather difficult to account for things like that. I'm a 3rd generation officially diagnosed "autist."

I also have nihilistic tendencies, so I don't think a lot of stuff matters as much as many people think it does, like having "a gazillion rules" and such or "making a big deal out of everything." (Yes, I realize the irony here.)

Furthermore, I lean towards a libertarian philosophy, of generally letting people do and say what they want as long as they're not hurting anybody. As such, surely you can see what I mean now?
No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7
"@Anonymous #4548":/forums/meta/topics/are-creepy-comments-allowed?post_id=20111#post_20111
[bq="Anonymous #4548"]
[/bq]

I also have nihilistic tendencies, so I don't think a lot of stuff matters as much as many people think it does, (like having "a gazillion rules" and such or "making a big deal out of everything." (Yes, I realize the irony here.)
No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7
[bq="Anonymous #4548"]
[/bq]

I also have nihilistic tendencies, so I don't think a lot of stuff matters as much as many people think it does (like having a gazillion rules and such.) Furthermore, I lean towards a libertarian philosophy, of generally letting people do and say what they want as long as they're not hurting anybody. As such, surely you can see what I mean now?
No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7
[bq="Anonymous #4548"]
[/bq]

The tendency to laugh at things others consider inappropriate tends to be an autistic trait. I am autistic and am attempting to account for this trait.

I a
lso have a nihilistic tendencyies, so I don't think a lot of stuff matters as much as many people think it does (like having a gazillion rules and such.) Furthermore, I lean towards a libertarian philosophy, of of generally letting people do and say what they want as long as they're not hurting anybody.

As such, surely you can see what I mean now?
No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7
[bq="Anonymous #4548"]
[/bq]

The tendency to laugh at things others consider inappropriate tends to be an autistic trait. I also have a nihilistic tendency so I don't think a lot of stuff matters as much as many people think it does (like having a gazillion rules and such.) Furthermore, I lean towards a libertarian philosophy, of of generally letting people do and say what they want as long as they're not hurting anybody.

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[bq="@Anonymous #9CA74548":/forums/meta/topics/are-creepy-comments-allowed?post_id=20109#post_20109
*but
] maybe that's just my autism and libertarian nihilism coming through*

t[/bq]

T
he tendency to laugh at things others consider inappropriate tends to be an autistic trait. I also have a nihilistic tendency so I don't think a lot of stuff matters as much as many people think it does (like having a gazillion rules and such.) Furthermore, I lean towards a libertarian philosophy, of of generally letting people do and say what they want as long as they're not hurting anybody.

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[bq="Anonymous #4548"] "@Anonymous #9CA7":/forums/meta/topics/are-creepy-comments-allowed?post_id=20109#post_20109
*but maybe that's just my autism and libertarian nihilism coming through*

the tendency to laugh at things others consider inappropriate tends to be an autistic trait. I also have a nihilistic tendency so I don't think a lot of stuff matters as much as many people think it does (like having a gazillion rules and such.) Furthermore, I lean towards a libertarian philosophy, of of generally letting people do and say what they want as long as they're not hurting anybody.

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[bq="Anonymous #4548"] "@Anonymous #9CA7":/forums/meta/topics/are-creepy-comments-allowed?post_id=20109#post_20109
*but maybe that's just my autism and libertarian nihilism coming through*

the tendency to laugh at things others consider inappropriate tends to be an autistic trait. I also have a nihilistic tendency so I don't think a lot of stuff matters as much as many people think it does (like having a gazillion rules and such.) Furthermore, I lean towards a libertarian philosophy, of of generally letting people do and say what they want as long as they're not hurting anybody.

No reason given