Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #9CA7 in topic Are "Creepy" Comments Allowed?

Anonymous #9CA7
Oh no, I meant to have multiple choices on my poll! Is it fixable?

Oh, and btw, an example of a kind of creepy comment is like, this kind of image

[spoiler]

||
>>34786t
[/spoiler]

||

With this kind of comment:
[spoiler]

||
"Sometimes I want to cum inside an older woman more than anything."[/spoiler]

||

Somehow that's apparently "sexually inappropriate" on e621 despite the fact it's about the most appropriate type of image on which to say a comment like that, being that that is the exact fetish being shown in the artwork. What is the comments section for if the art and its effects on andor relation to its connoisseurs cannot be discussed candidly, however blunt they may be?

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there. I like to think we're more balanced here than our competition- with less rampant intolerance and hatred than Derpibooru, but more liberty and relaxation than e621, (with the exception of posting underage art, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #9CA7
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] >>34786t
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]"Sometimes I want to cum inside an older woman more than anything."[/spoiler]

Somehow that's apparently "sexually inappropriate" on e621 despite the fact it's about the most appropriate type of image on which to say a comment like that, being that that is the exact fetish being shown in the artwork. What is the comments section for if the art and its effects on and relation to its connoisseurs cannot be discussed candidly, however blunt they may be?

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there. I like to think we're more balanced here than our competition- with less rampant intolerance and corruphationred than Derpibooru, but more liberty and relaxation than e621, (with the exception of posting underage art, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] >>34786t
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]"Sometimes I want to cum inside an older woman more than anything."[/spoiler]

Somehow that's apparently "sexually inappropriate" on e621 despite the fact it's about the most appropriate type of image on which to say a comment like that, being that that is the exact fetish being shown in the artwork. What is the comments section for if the art and its effects on and relation to its connoisseurs cannot be discussed candidly, however blunt or crass they may be?

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there. I like to think we're more balanced here than our competition- with less rampant intolerance and corruption than Derpibooru, but more liberty and relaxation than e621, (with the exception of posting underage art, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] >>34786t
[/spoiler]

Somehow that's apparently "sexually inappropriate" on e621 despite the fact it's about the most appropriate type of image on which to say a comment like that, being that that is the exact fetish being shown in the artwork. What is the comments section for if the art and its effects on and relation to its connoisseurs cannot be discussed candidly, however blunt or crass they may be?

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there. I like to think we're more balanced here than our competition- with less rampant intolerance and corruption than Derpibooru, but more liberty and relaxation than e621, (with the exception of posting underage art, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] >>34786t
[/spoiler]

Somehow that's apparently "sexually inappropriate" despite the fact it's about the most appropriate type of image on which to say a comment like that, being that that is the exact fetish being shown in the artwork. What is the comments section for if the art and its effects on and relation to its connoisseurs cannot be discussed candidly, however blunt or crass they may be?

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there. I like to think we're more refibalanced here than our competition- with less rampant intolerance and corruption than Derpibooru, but more liberty and relaxation than e621, (with the exception of posting underage art, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] >>34786t
[/spoiler]

Somehow that's apparently "sexually inappropriate" despite the fact it's about the most appropriate type of image on which to say a comment like that, being that that is the exact fetish being shown in the artwork. What is the comments section for if the art and its effects on and relation to its connoisseurs cannot be discussed candidly, however blunt or crass they may be?

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there. I like to think we're more refined here than our competition- with less rampant intolerance and corruption than Derpibooru, but more liberty and relaxation than e621, (with the exception of posting underage art, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] >>34786t
[/spoiler]

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there. where I like to think we're more refined here than our competition- less rampant intolerance and corruption than Derpibooru, but more liberty and relaxation than e621, (with the exception of posting underage art, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] >>34786t
[/spoiler]

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there where I like to think we're more refined here than our competition- less rampant intolerance and corruption than Derpibooru, but more liberty and relaxation than e621, (with the exception of posting underage art, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] >>34786t
[/spoiler]

Somehow that's apparently "sexually inappropriate" despite the fact it's about the most appropriate type of image on which to say a comment like that, being that that is the exact fetish being shown in the artwork. What is the comments section for if the art and its effects on and relation to its connoisseurs cannot be discussed candidly?

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there where I like to think we're more refined here than our competition- less rampant intolerance and corruption than Derpibooru, but more liberty and relaxation than e621, (with the exception of posting underage art, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] >>34786t
[/spoiler]

Somehow that's apparently "sexually inappropriate" despite the fact it's about the most appropriate type of image on which to say a comment like that, being that that is the exact fetish being shown in the artwork. What is the comments section for if the art and its effects and relation to its connoisseurs cannot be discussed candidly?

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] >>34786t
[/spoiler]

Somehow that's apparently "sexually inappropriate" despite the fact it's about the most appropriate type of image to say a comment like that, being that that is the exact fetish being shown in the artwork. What is the comments section for if the art and its effects and relation to its connoisseurs cannot be discussed candidly?

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there where I like to think we're more refined here than our competition- less rampant intolerance and corruption than Derpibooru, but more liberty and relaxation than e621, (with the exception of posting cub/fonderalge sartuff, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] >>34786t
[/spoiler]

Somehow that's apparently "sexually inappropriate" despite the fact it's about the most appropriate type of image to say a comment like that, being that that is the exact fetish being shown in the artwork. What is the comments section for if the art and its effects and relation to its connoisseurs cannot be discussed candidly?

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there where I like to think we're more refined here than our competition- less rampant intolerance and corruption than Derpibooru, but more liberty and relaxation than e621, (with the exception of posting cub/foal stuff, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] >>34786t
[/spoiler]

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there where I like to think we're more refined here than our competition- less rampant intolerance and corruption than Derpibooru, but more liberty and than e621, (with the exception of posting cub/foal stuff, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] ! >>34786t!
[/spoiler]

Somehow that's apparently "sexually inappropriate" despite the fact it's about the most appropriate type of image to say a comment like that, being that that is the exact fetish being shown in the artwork. What is the comments section for if the art cannot be discussed candidly?

Personally, I think they're a bunch of rule Nazis over there where I like to think we're more refined here than our competition- less rampant intolerance and corruption than Derpibooru, but more liberty and than e621, (with the exception of posting cub/foal stuff, but that's another topic.)

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

[spoiler] !>>34786t!
[/spoiler]

Somehow that's apparently "sexually inappropriate" despite the fact it's about the most appropriate type of image to say a comment like that, being that that is the exact fetish being shown in the artwork. What is the comments section for if the art cannot be discussed candidly?

No reason given