Viewing last 25 versions of post by furred_researcher in topic When and why did you become a furry/Brony

furred_researcher
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@LP2Lily":](/forums/dis/topics/when-and-why-did-you-become-a-furry-brony?post_id=19376#post_19376
)  
Don't reveal your taste of likeness of MLP too openly or recklessly, I mean.

Only reveal to people who you can see fit (this can be tough), unless they openly revealed and stay sane.

This depends on where you are and which country are you from. Is the country are you from has a fair amount of bronies?

But in here, it is safe to open. :)

I won't go into too much details about it, people don't like hearing too much details unless they show interests in them. In short, people mostly like short, and effective meaning messages.
No reason given
Edited by furred_researcher
furred_researcher
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@LP2Lily":/forums/dis/topics/when-and-why-did-you-become-a-furry-brony?post_id=19376#post_19376

Only reveal to people who you can see fit (this can be tough), unless they openly revealed and stay sane.
This depends on where you are and which country are you from. Is the country are you from has a fair amount of bronies?

I won't go into too much details about it, people don't like hearing too much details unless they show interests in them.

No reason given
furred_researcher

"@LP2Lily":/forums/dis/topics/when-and-why-did-you-become-a-furry-brony?post_id=19376#post_19376

I won't go into too much details about it, people don't like hearing too much details unless they show interests in them.

No reason given
furred_researcher

No reason given
furred_researcher

No reason given