Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
"[@Gyro":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=8727#post_8727

)

Ahh, Hunts is one of the best brands for almost anything tomato-based. :) I got into them after seeing America's Test Kitchen say their ketchup was the best.

Now for a vent:

My grandma wants me to go to Walgreens for her all the time. /)_-

Usually it's not a problem and I enjoy doing it for her like once a week, maybe even twice. My back is killing me lately, though, so I can't carry 16 liters of Pepsi and bags of chips for 3 1/2 blocks at once like I used to every week. I often end up going down for her like 3 or 4 times a week lately.

On top of all that, I have to buy her smokes too cause she's broke. Partly my fault. I smoke her cigarettes and buy her back at least what I smoke, but usually more. Only had 1 1/3 cigarettes yesterday and 2/3rds of one the day before, but I was smoking like 9 a day for 3 weeks while my sweetheart was on vacation. (I know I fucked up, but I missed her. Gimme a break.) It just sucks though since they're so expensive. I mean, the roll-your-own pipe tobacco and tubes are cheap, and she smokes those about half the time so that helps. But the rest are expensive. Cigarettes taxes are supposed to fund the healthcare system right? Where's all that money going? They turned me down when I desperately tried/needed to commit myself to the mental unit a couple weeks ago at the hospital.

Seriously, I had broken glass everywhere, was having panic attacks all day everyday, there was broken glass everywhere, blood all over my piano, broken items, and I was so out of it I was just in terror and scared and confused. I walked to the hospital in a 70+ mph sustained wind derecho to get help and they just sent me walking home.

Fuck our healthcare system., Ffuck our taxes that don't do what they're goddamned supposed to., Aand fuck the tax-dodging sons of bitches in the 1% paying lower effective tax rates than their middle class secretaries.

*Sigh*

Okay, breathe Olly. Good. I'm going to go to Walgreens and then come back and do some woodworking. That's always fun.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
"@Gyro":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=8727#post_8727

Ahh, Hunts is one of the best brands for almost anything tomato-based. :) I got into them after seeing America's Test Kitchen say their ketchup was the best.

Now for a vent:

Usually it's not a problem and I enjoy doing it for her like once a week, maybe even twice. My back is killing me lately, though, so I can't carry 16 liters of Pepsi and bags of chips for 3 1/2 blocks at once like I used to every week. I often end up going down for her like 3 or 4 times a week lately.

On top of all that, I have to buy her smokes too cause she's broke. Partly my fault. I smoke her cigarettes and buy her back at least what I smoke, but usually more. Only had 1 1/3 cigarettes yesterday and 2/3rds of one the day before, but I was smoking like 9 a day for 3 weeks while my sweetheart was on vacation. (I know I fucked up, but I missed her. Gimme a break.) It just sucks though since they're so expensive. I mean, the roll-your-own pipe tobacco and tubes are cheap, and she smokes those about half the time so that helps. But the rest are expensive. Cigarettes taxes are supposed to fund the healthcare system right? Where's all that money going? They turned me down when I desperately tried/needed to commit myself to the mental unit a couple weeks ago at the hospital.

Seriously, I had broken glass everywhere, was having panic attacks all day everyday, there was broken glass everywhere, blood all over my piano, broken items, and I was so out of it I was just in terror and scared and confused. I walked to the hospital in a 70+ mph sustained wind derecho to get help and they just sent me walking home.

Fuck our healthcare system. Fuck our taxes that don't do what they're goddamned supposed to. And fuck the tax-dodging sons of bitches in the 1% paying lower effective tax rates than their middle class secretaries.

*Sigh*

Okay, breathe Olly. Good. I'm going to go to Walgreens and then come back and do some woodworking. That's always fun.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

Now for a vent:

*Sigh*
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

Now for a vent:

On top of all that, I have to buy her smokes too cause she's broke. Partly my fault. I smoke her cigarettes and buy her back at least what I smoke, but usually more. Only had 1 1/3 cigarettes yesterday and 2/3rds of one the day before, but I was smoking like 9 a day for 3 weeks while my sweetheart was on vacation. (I know I fucked up, but I missed her. Gimme a break.) It just sucks though since they're so expensive. I mean, the roll-your-own pipe tobacco and tubes are cheap, and she smokes those about half the time so that helps. But the rest are expensive. Cigarettes taxes are supposed to fund the healthcare system right? Where's all that money going? They turned me down when I desperately needed to commit myself a couple weeks ago at the hospital.

*Sigh*
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

Now for a vent:

Usually it's not a problem and I enjoy doing it for her like once a week, maybe even twice. My back is killing me lately, though, so I can't carry 16 liters of Pepsi and bags of chips for 3 1/2 blocks like I used to every week. I often end up going down for her like 3 or 4 times a week lately.

On top of all that, I have to buy her smokes too cause she's broke. Partly my fault. I smoke her cigarettes and buy her back at least what I smoke. Only had 1 1/3 cigarettes yesterday and 2/3rds of one the day before, but I was smoking like 9 a day for 3 weeks while my sweetheart was on vacation. (I know I fucked up, but I missed her. Gimme a break.) It just sucks though since they're so expensive. I mean, the roll-your-own pipe tobacco and tubes are cheap, and she smokes those about half the time so that helps. But the rest are expensive. Cigarettes taxes are supposed to fund the healthcare system right? Where's all that money going? They turned me down when I desperately needed to commit myself a couple weeks ago at the hospital.

*Sigh*
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox