Viewing last 25 versions of post by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys in topic Vent Thread

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
I sincerely hope that person didn’t just plug their ears and block me. I hope they actually read all the stuff I typed. Otherwise, it ain’t me who is “afraid of learning”.

Even in a movement that’s supposed to be about caring for the collective, what I said and what my purrsonal medical needs are, were ignored. Guess I’ll just get left behind by everyone. Well, all I can try to do nyaow is be a force for positive change.

I notice people barely ever talk in there. I can’t help but wonder if it’s because of them. For someone who claims to care about consent, they were far too eager to deny me mine. I don’t get to choose my own diet - conform to veganism, even when it literally means you will starve to death! Don’t you dare choose a different video than the ones I sent, how dare you look for the information that is relevant to you!

And reading that gaslighting article was very eye-opening. Some of those phrases are ones that were used against me in our argument. Makes me wonder how much they’ve jumped down other people’s throats with that deeply unhealthy shut-up-and-watch-my-bullcrap-propaganda attitude.
No reason given