Viewing last 25 versions of post by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys in topic Vent Thread

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
Enter temporary rage mode:

I am sick to death of being forced into silence by literally everybody. I live with a nazi, I can’t even share my political opinions with her without provoking antagonism and it’s exhausting. I had no choice but to listen to an awful man drone on and fucking on for years, and those of us who can sense how fucking vile he is to his very core are drained by such evil. And then everyone else is so scared of him, that they fear what might happen if I speak out. I am so goddamn tired of feeling like I have nowhere I can be my true self. Well, I do have somewhere. And I broke down completely when I had to leave there and come back here (that place being in AZ).

Exit temporary rage mode: Okay, feelings that have weighed heavily on me today are finally off my chest. Stand up fucking tall, don’t let them see your back and take my fucking hand and never be afraid again. Not long now, till we ride this out and the Antichrist is out of my life for good. Cool drop of water, and nyamaste 💙 ✌️ ✡️
No reason given
Edited by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys