Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Might be homeless again soon. I can't do this anymore.

My roommate just told me that tomorrow, the sister of the tenant who I'm "subleasing" from is coming by to pick up a dresser and a bicycle they left here. That's fine and pretty much neutral news, if not slightly annoyingly short notice.

The real bs is that then my roomie is just like, "So what are you gonna do come August?" And I said, "What do you mean? What's in August?" And he said, "I dunno but I think the lease is over then." And then I'm thinking about how Alice never gave me Katie's (the tenant') number like she was supposed to, like I asked and double asked her too. So now I've triple asked her and I'm still waiting on that. And I'm confused about why the lease was in March and now we're discussing it again already.

I'm honestly disgusted and disturbed by the way that everyone in my IRL life has treated me for most of my longife and the lack of care they have towards anything but themselves.

It makes me sick.

No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox