Viewing last 25 versions of post by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys in topic Vent Thread

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

I'm okay, nya :3
[@DELTA35](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=41498#post_41498)
Howdy, new person! Definitely spoiler anything that goes far but, it’s not likely you’ll get banned in here. I should know, I had a full mental episode on here I honestly should have gotten banned for. I been trying to make amends and set things right for it. It’s been messy because my mental health still isn’t great but I’ve been seeking help for it. Just a slow process.

But I tell you that to tell you that the people on here have been very patient and forgiving when it comes to my issues. So, you’re in a good place for that :3

I have a Discord and I’m open to adding you on there if you want or need another person to talk to. We do have to be careful, though. My mental health is still in a fragile state and I have PTSD and stuff, so there’s only so much I’d be able to handle. But I’m on there if you need someone, as well as on here a lot. I’m disabled, so I have a lot of free time.

Edit: Well I did get temp-banned for it. I meant it would have been justified to perma-ban me but they didn’t.
No reason given
Edited by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys