Viewing last 25 versions of post by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys in topic Vent Thread

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow
Hey guys, Debby is doing seriously badly again. They're lonely. They're severely stressed. They keep, well, not having the happiest thoughts, let's say. And something very bad happened today on top of everything, that Debby initially got blamed for when it wasn't their fault. They explained and made that clear, but it still hurt that the first reaction the person had was to blame them. We still haven't heard back from the therapist and I think they were gonna email us about the refill on the anti-depressants? Either way, we still don't have those, and clearly we need them.

I'll do my best to take care of Debby. We both know we're capable of staying safe and getting through this. It'll be tough but, I think we will. Debby knows they need to be there for people, and they're excited to continue therapy and learn stuff and get stronger. People need them to be the strong one, and that's what they want to become. It's just been really hard the past month and a half or so, so much bad stuff just piling on.

We'll take our leave for a good while. I want everyone to still be here when we return. Debby cares a lot about all of you, and believe it or not, wants to make everyone happy. See you all when we're able to come around again!

-~ Little Cat, aka Strange Kitten (Debby's alter, but using my name is confusing when we also use that as our screen name, nya)
No reason given
Edited by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys