Viewing last 25 versions of post by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys in topic Vent Thread

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow
Y’ain’t never gonna be alone again so long as I’m here

And now everyone finds me really obnoxious but I'll take annoying people over sobbing or worse so hey I'm getting my feelings out instead of keeping em in no matter how weird they are. I wouldn’t have posted so much but I’ve been *severely* depressed to the point I felt like… yeah. And I didn’t have people there for me as much as I really needed, despite trying to reach out a lot. People got distant when I needed the opposite of that. I needed closeness. So I posted here a bunch. Wouldn’t have annoyed everyone so much had I been feeling like my normal self and not, well, you know.

Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion of normal things such as ||four-pronged dicks that double as can openers||
No reason given
Edited by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow

And now everyone finds me really obnoxious but I'll take annoying people over sobbing or worse so hey I'm getting my feelings out instead of keeping em in no matter how weird they are. I wouldn’t have posted so much but I’ve been *severely* depressed to the point I felt like… yeah. And I didn’t have people there for me as much as I really needed, despite trying to reach out a lot. So I posted here a bunch. Wouldn’t have annoyed everyone so much had I been feeling like my normal self and not, well, you know.

Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion of normal things such as ||four-pronged dicks that double as can openers||
No reason given

Meow

And now everyone finds me really obnoxious but I'll take annoying people over sobbing or worse so hey I'm getting my feelings out instead of keeping em in no matter how weird they are. I wouldn’t have posted so much but I’ve been *severely* depressed to the point I felt like… yeah. And I didn’t have people there for me as much as I really needed, despite trying to reach out a lot. So I posted here a bunch.

No reason given

Meow

And now everyone finds me really obnoxious but I'll take annoying people over sobbing or worse so hey I'm getting my feelings out instead of keeping em in no matter how weird they are

No reason given