Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I know what love is. I sacrificed my own needs and desires for love, even though I didn't have to and I wasn't coerced into it. I gave space for love even when I didn't want to. I made time for love. I knew how to love. I gave it freely to someone I thought loved me. I don't know if they did anymore. And years later I'm doubting anyone else will either...

We live in such a cruel world. What is the point. I've grown. I've toiled and slaved away at improving myself. Over and over and over. I don't sit there all day and paint my nails and drink chocolate shakes and play video games like some dumb bitch expecting everything to be handed to her. I work for this ass, I work for this figure, my metabolism is not naturally very high. I don't waste money I don't have on shit I can't afford. I'm a boss bitch but what do I get for it? What is the point of any of this if I don't get to read the rewards? I end up lonely and shit all the same...

I want to see light at the end of the tunnel. I really do. But fuck. When is it my turn? I work so hard on self-improvement. I lost 80 pounds. I'm getting good grades in college. I've toiled away at my own psychology and go to therapy twice a week. But what do I have to show for it? :'( 😢
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
I know what love is. I sacrificed my own needs and desires for love, even though I didn't have to and I wasn't coerced into it. I gave space for love even when I didn't want to. I made time for love. I knew how to love. I gave it freely to someone I thought loved me. I don't know if they did anymore. And years later I'm doubting anyone else will either...

We live in such a cruel world. What is the point. I've grown. I've toiled and slaved away at improving myself. Over and over and over. I don't sit there all day and paint my nails and drink chocolate shakes and play video games like some dumb bitch expecting everything to be handed to her. I work for this ass, I work for this figure, my metabolism is not naturally very high. I don't waste money I don't have on shit I can't afford. I'm a boss bitch but what do I get for it? What is the point of any of this if I don't get to read the rewards? I end up lonely and shit all the same...

I want to see light at the end of the tunnel. I really do. But fuck. When is it my turn? I work so hard on self-improvement. I lost 80 pounds. I'm getting good grades in college. I've toiled away at my own psychology and go to therapy. But what do I have to show for it? :'( 😢
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
I know what love is. I sacrificed my own needs and desires for love, even though I didn't have to and I wasn't coerced into it. I gave space for love even when I didn't want to. I made time for love. I knew how to love.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox