Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
[@Ciaran](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=35501#post_35501)

Do you think that the government attempting to strip our rights to exist, to use the goddamned restroom, to love who we want to love, isn't escalating violence all on it's own!?" Do you think that the lives and rights of millions of people being attacked is not an act of escalating violence?! They escalate violence regardless of *WHAT* we do. We aren't good enough for them and nothing we can say or do will stop them from doing what they want so we should as well at least try to defend ourselves instead of taking it lying down.

Because it is. And it's not an act of escalation to attempt to stop that, to prevent that, to defend that. They're the ones who are attacking us. We're the ones who are defending from the attacks.

You don't get to get on some high horse and do some sparky false equivalence bullshit and pretend like what we're doing is the same thing as them cause it's not. You don't blame the million+ Iraqi civillians for getting killed by the Goddamned US military who waged an offensive war against a country that didn't attack them do you? Cause that's what you're doing now to me and my people.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya

Do you think that the government attempting to strip our rights to exist, to use the goddamned restroom, to love who we want to love, isn't escalating violence all on it's own!?"

Because it is. And it's not an act of escalation to attempt to stop that, to prevent that, to defend that. They're the ones who are attacking us. We're the ones who are defending from the attacks.

You don't get to get on some high horse and do some sparky false equivalence bullshit and pretend like what we're doing is the same thing as them cause it's not. You don't blame the million+ Iraqi civillians for getting killed by the Goddamned US military who waged an offensive war against a country that didn't attack them do you? Cause that's what you're doing now to me and my people.

They
wouldn't have been any better off in Iraq if the let themselves be wage slaves for American corporations and the military industrial complex. You can't blame them for being no worse off and building IEDs to at least kill a few of the fuckers who were just gonna enslave them anyway.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

Do you think that the government attempting to strip our rights to exist, to use the goddamned restroom, to love who we want to love, isn't escalating violence all on it's own!?"

They wouldn't have been any better off in Iraq if the let themselves be wage slaves for American corporations and the military industrial complex. You can't blame them for being no worse off and building IEDs to at least kill a few of the fuckers who were just gonna enslave them anyway.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox