Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Tear gas doesn't work on a gas mask and bullets don't work on NIJ Level IIIA steel plate armor.

I ran 32 miles in the last 8 days, many with heavy shit on my back. I also poured concrete, worked the garden, foraged yellow sweet clover, chicory, cat's ear, and nodding thistle, canned honey oranges, ||deepthroated and fucked|| a 7 inch dildo, and generally kicked fucking ass.

There's nothing anyone can throw at me that's going to stop me from being who I am, doing whatever I want with my body, and loving whoever I want to love. Every time you scream at me in the street it makes me stronger and every breath I take without your permission raises my self esteem.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
Tear gas doesn't work on a gas mask and bullets don't work on NIJ Level IIIA steel plate armor.

I ran 32 miles in the last 8 days, many with heavy shit on my back. I also poured concrete, worked the garden, foraged yellow sweet clover, chicory, cat's ear, and nodding thistle, canned honey oranges, ||deepthroated and fucked|| a 7 inch dildo, and generally kicked fucking ass.

There's nothing anyone can throw at me that's going to stop me from being who I am, doing whatever I want with my body, and loving whoever I want to love. Every time you scream at me in the street it makes me stronger and every breath I take without your permission raises my self esteem.

Fight for your rights.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

There's nothing anyone can throw at me that's going to stop me from being who I am doing whatever I want with my body and loving whoever I want to love. Every time you scream at me in the street it makes me stronger and every breath I take without your permission raises my self esteem.

Fight for your rights.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

I ran 32 miles in the last 8 days, many with heavy shit on my back. I also poured concrete, worked the garden, foraged yellow sweet clover, chicory, cat's ear, and nodding thistle, canned honey oranges, deepthroated and fucked a 7 inch dildo, and generally kicked fucking ass.

There's nothing anyone can throw at me that's going to stop me from being who I am doing whatever I want with my body and loving whoever I want to love.

"Kill
Every thime pyoliu scre.am Kat me illn the whole fostrce.et Sit makesh thme systrongemr and destveroy breath I take cwithourts."
-G.g.
Allyour permission raises my self esteem.

Fight for your rights.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

I ran 32 miles in the last 8 days, many with heavy shit on my back. I also poured concrete, worked the garden, foraged yellow sweet clover, chicory, cat's ear, nodding thistle, canned honey oranges, deepthroated and fucked a 7 inch dildo, and generally kicked fucking ass.

There's nothing anyone can throw at me that's going to stop me from being who I am doing whatever I want with my body and loving whoever I want to love.

"Kill the police. Kill the whole force. Smash the system and destroy the courts."
-G.g. Allin

Fight for your rights.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

I ran 32 miles in the last 8 days, many with heavy shit on my back. I also poured concrete, worked the garden, foraged yellow sweet clover, chicory, cat's ear, nodding thistle, canned honey oranges, deepthroated and fucked a 7 inch dildo, and generally kicked fucking ass.

There's nothing anyone can throw at me that's going to stop me.

"Kill the police. Kill the whole force. Smash the system and destroy the courts."
-G.g. Allin

Fight for your rights.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

I ran 32 miles in the last 8 days, many with heavy shit on my back. I also poured concrete, worked the garden, foraged yellow sweet clover, chivcory, cat's ear, nodding thistle, canned honey oranges, and generally kicked ass.

-G.g. Allin

Fight for your rights.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

I ran 32 miles in the last 8 days, many with heavy shit on my back. I also poured concrete, worked the garden, foraged clover, chivory, cat's ear, nodding thistle, canned honey oranges, and generally kicked ass.

-G.g. Allin

Fight for your rights.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

-G.g. Allin

Fight for your rights.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox