Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I'm stabbing the next motherfucker who touches me inappropriately 37 times in the chest. Go ahead, make my day. Stupid, drunk, high, pieces of garbage who wanna treat me like I'm an invitation because I'm wearing a choker outside my own goddamned apartment. Bitch, I don't fucking know you, never seen you, and you walk out the building and grab me 5 seconds later. Next time, I'm going to lead you into the alley, stab you to pieces, and throw you in the dumpster where you belong, you worthless dreg on society. I'm running out of fucks to give, and that's a dangerous situation for these worthless pieces of shit.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I'm stabbing the next motherfucker who touches me inappropriately 37 times in the chest. Go ahead, make my day. Stupid, drunk, high, pieces of garbage who wanna treat me like I'm an invitation because I'm wearing a choker outside my own goddamned apartment. Bitch, I don't fucking know you, never seen you, and you walk out the building and grab me 5 seconds later-. nNext time, I'm going to lead you into the alley, stab you to pieces, and throw you in the dumpster where you belong, you worthless dreg on society. I'm running out of fucks to give, and that's a dangerous situation for these pieces of shit.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox