Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
They try to ban abortion, see what fucking happens. People are done letting them control their bodies. People will simply ignore the law, and if they try to arrest us for it we will not allow them. We will defend ourselves with lethal force if necessary. Keep your grimy paws off our bodies. Dor snot enforce whaunjust flaws, or suckingffer thappe consequences.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
They try to ban abortion, see what fucking happens. People are done letting them control their bodies. People will simply ignore the law, and if they try to arrest us for it we will not allow them. We will defend ourselves with lethal force if necessary,. for at that point thKey arep serving a rogue state, and are now the enemy of the people, and will be met with swift justice until they get their grimy paws off our bodies. If Republicans want to play stupid games, they can win stupid prizes. Put your hands on my or my loved ones' body without my/their consent, get a 9mm through yofur thick skull, moron. These are not terroristic threats. This is notg political discourse. These are statements of reality in defense of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, which will not be impeded. We will defend ourselves from tyranny by any means necessary.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
They try to ban abortion, see what fucking happens. People are done letting them control their bodies. People will simply ignore the law, and if they try to arrest us for it we will not allow them. We will defend ourselves with lethal force if necessary, for at that point they are serving a rogue state, and are now the enemy of the people, and will be met with swift justice until they get their grimy paws off our bodies. If Republicans want to play stupid games, they can win stupid prizes. Put your hands on my or my loved ones' body without my/their consent, get a 9mm through your thick skull, moron. These are not terroristic threats. This is not political discourse. These are statements of reality in defense of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, which will not be impeded. We will defend ourselves from tyranny by any means necessary.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
They try to ban abortion, see what fucking happens. People are done letting them control their bodies. People will simply ignore the law, and if they try to arrest us for it we will not allow them. We will defend ourselves with lethal force if necessary, for at that point they are serving a rogue state, and are now the enemy of the people, and will be met with swift justice until they get their grimy paws off our bodies. If Republicans want to play stupid games, they can win stupid prizes. Put your hands on my or my loved ones' body without my/their consent, get a 9mm through your thick skull, moron. These are not terroristic threats. This is not political discourse. These are statements of reality in defense of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
They try to ban abortion, see what fucking happens. People are done letting them control their bodies. People will simply ignore the law, and if they try to arrest us for it we will not allow them. We will defend ourselves with lethal force if necessary, for at that point they are serving a rogue state, and are now the enemy of the people, and will be met with swift justice until they get their grimy paws off our bodies. If Republicans want to play stupid games, they can win stupid prizes. Put your hands on my or my loved ones' body without my/their consent, get a 9mm through your thick skull, moron.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
They try to ban abortion, see what fucking happens. People are done letting them control their bodies. People will simply ignore the law, and if they try to arrest us for it we will not allow them. We will defend ourselves with lethal force if necessary, for at that point they are serving a rogue state, and are now the enemy of the people, and will be met with swift justice until they get their grimy paws off our bodies. If Republicans want to play stupid games, they can win stupid prizes. Put your hands on my body without my consent, get a bullet9mm through your thick skull, moron.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
They try to ban abortion, see what fucking happens. People are done letting them control their bodies. People will simply ignore the law, and if they try to arrest us for it we will not allow them. We will defend ourselves with lethal force if necessary, for at that point they are serving a rogue state, and are now the enemy of the people, and will be met with swift justice until they get their grimy paws off our bodies. If Republicans want to play stupid games, they can win stupid prizes. Put your hands on my body without my consent, get a bullet through your thick skull, moron.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox