Viewing last 25 versions of post by JesterKatz in topic Vent Thread

JesterKatz
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

A broken fool
"[@OliverHancock":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=25919#post_25919
)  
I recall some years back, Markiplier did a live stream of his [bq]*A Heist with Markiplier[/bq]*, which was a choose-your-adventure "game" on YouTube. Since there were diverging paths, Markipler told his fans to spam certain emojis as a form of voting to choose where to go.

Unfortunately, the spamming emojis caused an automated system to suspended the fans' Google/YouTube accounts. Eventually, due to the outcry, the fans' accounts were reinstated, though not without some casualty done to their data.

I wasn't part of the streaming personally, but after hearing what happend, it occured to me how scary it was that Google/YouTube had the power to just shut down everything, it shook me enough to get a Dropbox account, and put my more personal stuff from Drive to Dropbox. But apperently I didn't learn my lesson well enough...
No reason given
Edited by JesterKatz