Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
"[@Ciaran":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=12374#post_12374
)  
My grandma is still here, but my best friend lost his great aunt and his cousin due to covid-19, and I'm worried with all the covidiots in my neck of the woods that my grandma is gonna be next... Seriously, my state is 5th worst in the nation and my county is 3rd in the state...

People give me dirty looks for walking around wearing a gas mask, but it ain't funny when you know you coild lose the people closest to you.

But yeah... No sense in talking about it any further.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
"@Ciaran":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=12374#post_12374
My grandma is still here, but my best friend lost his great aunt and his cousin due to covid-19, and I'm worried with all the covidiots in my neck of the woods that my grandma is gonna be next... Seriously, it'smy bstad tenough hereis 5that we'orst in the nall maktiong pland my county is 3rd in casthe... Ysta knowte...

No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
My grandma is still here, but my best friend lost his great aunt and his cousin due to covid-19, and I'm worried with all the covidiots in my neck of the woods that my grandma is gonna be next... Seriously, it's bad enough here that we're all making plans in case... Ya know...

No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
SheMy grandma idn's still here, but my best friend lost his great aunt and his cousin due to covid-19, and I'm worried with all the covidiots in my neck of the woods that my grandma is gonna be next.

No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
She didn't, but my best friend dlost his great aunt and his cousin due to covid-19, and I'm worried with all the covidiots in my neck of the woods that my grandma is gonna be next.

No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox