Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
"[@MagpulDynamicPie":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=12315#post_12315
)  
Yep, though last I checked, they had gone dormant on any further discussion of that with the public. -~~Same with the military.-~~ Actually, I take that back, if I remember correctly, I had read part of a statement saying they "hadn't ruled it out," that it was "an ongoing investigation," and that it was "one of two remaining possible origins, after (they) determined the 3rd one, being actually _*engineered_* rather than accidentally released by the lab, 'not a scientifically accurate or viable theory.'"
Reason: I've a desire for accuracy and context when I'm not completely insane
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
"@MagpulDynamicPie":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=12315#post_12315
Yep, though last I checked, they had gone dormant on any further discussion of that with the public. -Same with the military.- Actually, I take that back, if I remember correctly, I had read part of a statement saying they "hadn't ruled it out," that it was "an ongoing investigation," and that it was "one of two remaining possible origins, after (they) determined the 3rd one, being actually _engineered_ rather than accidentally released by the lab, 'not a scientifically accurate or viable theory.'"
Reason: I've a desire for accuracy and context when not completely insane
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Yep, though last I checked, they had gone dormant on any further discussion of that with the public. -Same with the military.- Actually, I take that back, if I remember correctly, I had read part of a statement saying they "hadn't ruled it out," that it was "an ongoing investigation," and that it was "one of two remaining possible origins, after (they) determined the 3rd one, being actually _engineered_ rather than accidentally released by the lab, 'not a scientifically accurate or viable theory.'"
Reason: I've a desire for accuracy and context when not insane
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Yep, though last I checked, they had gone dormant on any further discussion of that with the public. -Same with the military.- Actually, I take that back, if I remember correctly, I had read part of a statement saying they "hadn't ruled it out," and that it was "an ongoing investigation.," Hand that it was "one of two remaining possible origins, after (they) determined the 3rd one, being achtually _engineered_ orather than accidentally released by the lab, 'not a scientifically accupdrated? or viable theory.'"
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Yep, though last I checked, they had gone dormant on any further discussion of that with the public. -Same with the military.- Actually, I take that back, I had read part of a statement saying they "hadn't ruled it out" and that it was "an ongoing investigation." Has anything changed or been updated?
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Yep, though last I checked, they had gone dormant on any further discussion of that with the public. -Same with the military.- Actually, I take that back, I had read part of a statment saying they "hadn't ruled it out" and that it was "an ongoing investigation." Has anything changed or been updated?
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Yep, though last I checked, they had gone dormant on any further discussion of that with the public. -Same with the military.- Actually, I take that back, I had read part of a statent saying they "hadn't ruled it out" and that it was "an ongoing investigation." Has anything changed or been updated?
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Yep, though last I checked, they had gone dormant on any further discussion of that with the public. Same with the military. Has anything changed or been updated?
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox