Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic The Horrific Consequences of The War On Drugs (Discussion)

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
"[@darkdoomer":](/forums/dis/topics/the-horrific-consequences-of-the-war-on-drugs-discussion?post_id=5015#post_5015
)  
Well, I certainly don't believe that. I think a lot of drugs are pretty terrible, legal or otherwise. OnI the alsother hand, I respect the police twhato protect and serve our communities. There are bad ones and there are polices from lawmakers and departments that I strongly disagree with... But I believe there are also really good people on all sides of this issue.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
"@darkdoomer":/forums/dis/topics/the-horrific-consequences-of-the-war-on-drugs-discussion?post_id=5015#post_5015
Well, I certainly don't believe that. I think a lot of drugs are pretty terrible, legal or otherwise. On the other hand, I respect the police that protect and serve our communities. There are bad ones and there are polices from lawmakers and departments that I strongly disagree with... But I believe there are also really good people on all sides of this issue too.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
"@darkdoomer":/forums/dis/topics/the-horrific-consequences-of-the-war-on-drugs-discussion?post_id=5015#post_5015
Well, I certainly don't believe that. I think a lot of drugs are pretty terrible, legal or otherwise. On the other hand, I respect the police that protect and serve our communities. There are bad ones and there are polices from lawmakers and departments that I strongly disagree with... But I believe there are also really good people on all sides of this issue too.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Well, I certainly don't believe that. I think a lot of drugs are pretty terrible, legal or otherwise. On the other hand, I respect the police that protect and serve our communities. There are bad ones and there are polices from lawmakers and departments that I strongly disagree with... But I believe there are really good people on all sides of this issue, as well as a lot of problems that need to be worked on.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox