Viewing last 25 versions of post by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys in topic Culture, Spirituality, and Personal Journeys Chat

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
So, like... the complete rage-fueled rants I've had on here... Of course I still feel guilty as hell about them. I've been wondering what exactly caused them, and it's funny that I described it as my inner voice crashing against my brain like a wave, because King Paimon is a water elemental. He's also always angry, and will try to drive you crazy. As per usual with these demons, they contacted me first. Idk if anyone but me remembers how I went on about Garoshitscale but it was the worst and I felt horrible, but at least now we know. King Paimon was around. I take it he's not a fan of the shit-eater, lmao.

I truly am sorry, again. Demons just like to show up for me, I guess. Well whatever, I'm much more used to it now. I get pretty ADHD and might post a lot but I promise, no more lengthy anger rants. Temperance has since been learned.

Source: [](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6zLXLbSzzg&list=PLBVhaNgc4Utm1Gi96cAhOZhIw9n6yQTnN&index=1203)
No reason given
Edited by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys
StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
So, like... the complete rage-fueled rants I've had on here... Of course I still feel guilty as hell about them. I've been wondering what exactly caused them, and it's funny that I described it as my inner voice crashing against my brain like a wave, because King Paimon is a water elemental. He's also always angry, and will try to drive you crazy. As per usual with these demons, they contacted me first. Idk if anyone but me remembers how I went on about Garoshitscale but it was the worst and I felt horrible, but at least now we know. King Paimon was around. I take it he's not a fan of the shit-eater, lmao.

I truly am sorry, again. Demons just like to show up for me, I guess. Well whatever, I'm much more used to it now. I get pretty ADHD and might post a lot but I promise, no more lengthy anger rants. Temperance has since been learned.

Source: [](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6zLXLbSzzg&list=PLBVhaNgc4Utm1Gi96cAhOZhIw9n6yQTnN&index=1203)
No reason given
Edited by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys