Viewing last 25 versions of post by LP2Lily in topic Plushie cleaning

LP2Lily
Artist -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Lily Fathom
I am actually curiuos as to who all does clean their bed fuzzies. I persionally make it a project every six months. The way I do it takes time.

```
Do you wash your plushies
and repair them?
```
Typically I tear a seam and remove all the stuffing. After turning it inside out I fix any weakened seams or holes. After blanket stitching the tear I make I throw it in the laundry. After its clean I put new fiber fill in and stitch it shut.

I sleep with store purchased ones. I imagine this may not be easy with hand made custom ones. So, I am curious how every one else cleans theirs or if they do so this intensively.

Reason: To give the question more clarification
Edited by LP2Lily
LP2Lily
Artist -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Lily Fathom
I am actually curiuos as to who all does clean their bed fuzzies. I persionally make it a project every six months. The way I do it takes time.

```
Do you wash your plushies and repair them?
```
Typically I tear a seam and remove all the stuffing. After turning it inside out I fix any weakened seams or holes. After blanket stitching the tear I make I throw it in the laundry. After its clean I put new fiber fill in and stitch it shut.

I sleep with store purchased ones. I imagine this may not be easy with hand made custom ones. So, I am curious how every one else cleans theirs or if they do so this intensively.

Reason: To give the question more clarification
Edited by LP2Lily
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom

```
Do you wash your plushies?
```

Reason: Typo
Edited by LP2Lily