Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Last one to post wins!

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
[@Herr Kraus 02](/forums/dis/topics/last-one-to-post-wins?post_id=33396#post_33396)
It just doesn't lose the energy compared to a lot of stuff around it! I'd think I had it in the bag and they'd loop around or otherwise dropive an extra time or 2 beyond what I expected! I figured one attempt at a boom and zoom each spar, but no, even if by the 3rd zoom they were out of energy, so was I. So, it was a real test of mettle and grit to get an upper hand for either of us. Quite invigorating for a game that is sometimes grindy and predictable.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
[@Herr Kraus 02](/forums/dis/topics/last-one-to-post-wins?post_id=33396#post_33396)
It just doesn't lose the energy compared to a lot of stuff around it! I'd think I had it in the bag and they'd loop around or otherwise drop an extra time or 2 beyond what I expected! I figured one attempt at a boom and zoom each spar, but no, even if by the 3rd zoom they were out of energy, so was I. So, it was a real test of mettle and grit to get an upper hand for either of us. Quite invigorating for a game that is sometimes grindy and predictable.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox