Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #3637 in topic General Hangout

Anonymous #3637
I live in a pocket of suspended animation known as the American Midwest, and never find people around here that like the same kind of music I do, but this one time a couple years ago, I think I was listening to some Netsky or other old Hospital Records artist and had my cans cranked up around my neck. as I was doing some grocery shopping jusand had it so I could just barely hear it while I grabbed some produce, andbut this older woman next to me turned, smiled, and said, "Ah, some drum and bassss~" and I was just thinking like, "Welp, not everyday that happens lol."
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #3637
Anonymous #3637
I live in a pocket of suspended animation known as the American Midwest, and never find people around here that like the same kind of music I do, but this one time I think I was listening to some Netsky or other old Hospital Records artist and had my cans cranked up around my neck as I was doing some grocery shopping just so I could just barely hear it while I grabbed some produce, and this older woman next to me turned, smiled, and said, "Ah, some drum and bassss~" and I was just thinking like, "Welp, not everyday that happens lol."
No reason given
Anonymous #3637
I loive in the American Midwest and never find people around here that like the same kind of music I do, but this one time I think I was listening to some Netsky or other old Hospital Records artist and had my cans cranked up around my neck as I was doing some grocery shopping just so I could just barely hear it while I grabbed some produce, and this older woman next to me turned, smiled, and said, "Ah, some drum and bassss~" and I was just thinking like, "Welp, not everyday that happens lol."
No reason given