Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #3637 in topic General Hangout

Anonymous #3637
I never understood the whole calling things that are weak, "gay" thing. Gay guys literally have twice the manpower in their lives. It's a testosterone festival. Somebody says, "bro that's gay" and I'm immediately thinking of a couple of big hunks that could tear them a new asshole. Worst case scenario and you've got a couple femboys who you know are still really fucking tough where it counts, if you know what I mean, and probably in more ways than one.

Compare that to the average straight dude stuck with women his whole life, getting towed around places he doesn't want to be, listening to things he doesn't want to listen to, making decisions for her like where to get dinner from because she tells him she doesn't care and wants him to pick, but then when he picks taco bell and chili's and burger king she suddenly says no and decides anyway. Yeah **really manly** and **strong** being straight okay _*surrrrre_* keep telling yourself that lmao.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #3637
Anonymous #3637
I never understood the whole calling things that are weak, "gay" thing. Gay guys literally have twice the manpower in their lives. It's a testosterone festival. Somebody says, "bro that's gay" and I'm immediately thinking of a couple of big hunks that could tear them a new asshole. Worst case scenario and you've got a couple femboys who you know are still really fucking tough where it counts, if you know what I mean, and probably in more ways than one.

Compare that to the average straight dude stuck with women his whole life, getting towed around places he doesn't want to be, listening to things he doesn't want to listen to, making decisions for her like where to get dinner from because she tells him she doesn't care and wants him to pick, but then when he picks taco bell and chili's and burger king she suddenly says no and decides anyway. Yeah *really manly* and *strong* being straight okay _surrrrre._ keep telling yourself that.
No reason given
Anonymous #3637

Compare that to the average straight dude stuck with women his whole life, getting towed around places he doesn't want to be, listening to things he doesn't want to listen to, making decisions for her like where to get dinner from because she tells him she doesn't care and wants him to pick, but then when he picks taco bell and chili's and burger king she suddenly says no and decides anyway. Yeah *really manly* and *strong* being straight okay _surrrrre. _
No reason given
Anonymous #3637

Compare that to the average straight dude stuck with women his whole life, getting towed around places he doesn't want to be, listening to things he doesn't want to listen to, making decisions for her like where to get dinner from because she tells him she doesn't care and wants him to pick, but then when he picks taco bell and chili's and burger king she suddenly says no and decides anyway. Yeah *really* manly* and *strong* being straight okay surrrrre.
No reason given
Anonymous #3637

Compare that to the average straight dude stuck with women his whole life, getting towed around places he doesn't want to be, listening to things he doesn't want to listen to, making decisions for her like where to get dinner from because she tells him she doesn't care and wants him to pick, but then when he picks taco bell and chili's and burger king she suddenly says no and decides anyway. Yeah *really* manly and *strong* being straight okay surrrrre.
No reason given
Anonymous #3637

Compare that to the average straight dude stuck with women his whole life, getting towed around places he doesn't want to be, listening to things he doesn't want to listen to, making decisions for her like where to get dinner from because she tells him she doesn't care and wants him to pick, but then when he picks taco bell and chili's and burger king she suddenly says no and decides anyway. Yeah really manly and strong being straight okay surrrrre.
No reason given
Anonymous #3637

Compare that to the average straight dude stuck with women his whole life, getting towed around places he doesn't want to be, listening to things he doesn't want to listen to, making decisions for her like where to get dinner from because she tells him she doesn't care but then when he picks taco bell and chili's and burger king she suddenly says no. Yeah really manly and striong being straight okay surrrrre.
No reason given
Anonymous #3637

Compare that to the average straight dude stuck with women his whole life, getting towed around places he doesn't want to be, listening to things he doesn't want to listen to, making decisions for her like where to get dinner from because she tells him she doesn't care but then when he picks taco bell and chili's and burger king she suddenly says no. Yeah really manly and string being straight okay surrrrre.
No reason given
Anonymous #3637

Compare
that to the average straight dude stuck with women his whole life, getting towed around places he doesn't want to be, listening to things he doesn't want to listen to, making decisions for her like where to get dinner from because she tells him she doesn't care but then when he picks taco bell and chili's and burger king she suddenly says no. Yeah really manly being straight okay surrrrre.
No reason given