Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Dream and Vision Discussion & Interpretation

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
[@𝔅𝔞𝔡𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱](/forums/dis/topics/dream-and-vision-discussion-interpretation?post_id=38664#post_38664)
I do much like the dreams where we swear we've never seen something, but it's real. We are learning more lately how to tell our memory apart from the *illusion* of non memory and as we do, I am more convinced of the times when we indeed had *not* seen something before the dream. That concept of the akashic records, though I meet it with skepticism and grounding in science... it does come to mind.

Have you ever seen the movie Cloud atlas? i havent, but i mean to soon... i have this vague dream of it beckoning to me, alondg the number 0451.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox