Count to 1000

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow
Well, 1986 makes me think of 1896, the year the robots were created and the sixth album by my favorite band, Steam Powered Giraffe :3 It’s 6s all around 2night, folx! And what’s that? It seems someone accidentally wrote 3,576 on the price tape, not that they don’t deserve it but that’s way overpriced! How could this happen?!

This is my favorite album of theirs, for the record :3
Also, fun fact: SPG incorporates the number of each album into the title, mweehee

Meow
@Dr. Ivo Robotnik
Fascinating! I don’t know much about gunz, not much a gun purrson myself. Live with a mom who has severe depression, and my ex of 11 years had it too. Sadly they’re both to the point I’ve never felt like it was a good idea to keep one around ;-_-
But gunz do make me think of the laser gunz The Fabulous Killjoys use as they take out the corporate overlords of a dystopian crapsack future California. So here’z Party Poison and his laser gun :3 Not sure if it’s similar to any actual gunz, I get NES Zapper vibez from the gunz us Killjoys use. Feel free 2 share if you think it’s similar to any typez of actual gun

Meow
I’d just like 2 let everyone know that my posts are always pending approval from a staff member, and oftentimes spend a long time like that. Which is fine with me, I’d rather wait a while and get to be creative with my posts. But I just thought I’d let everyone else know, neither of us is doing anything wrong if we end up counting the same number >^-^<
Anyway, 3582. Wanted 2 work with blue, so here’s a little Vaporwave reminder 2 get up and go if you’re able 2 today, friends :3
Dr. Ivo Robotnik
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOOOG!!
@StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys
I’m looking at this on a VR headset and for some reason it’s really making that text pop out from the blue. It’s like it has its own. It’s it’s own threed effects. So that’s cool. Also unfortunately I’m stuck using text of speech because the Keyboard On this thing Is ass
Posted
Link
Anonymous #6E04
Deletion reason: Off topic, possibly a bot
Posted
Link
Anonymous #6E04
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Off topic offsite link
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide