Count to 1000

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
  1. Fun fact- the moon will be over 99% full on June 4th 4054, and will move from Libra to Scorpius.
Edit: hey how come the site says this is post number 3454 btw???
EDIT 2: YOUUUUUUUU @Cosmas-the-Explorer
YOU CHANGED THE TIMELINE! YOU RASCAL!!!! YOU!!!! AYY LMEOW!!!! XD
EDIT 3: OMFG but in 3454 the moon will still be nearby, having just entered Ophiuchus, and at 98% full.
I was conceived at a Green Day Concert, the Milwaukee Mega Jam, June 4th, 1993, with a full moon (which had a lunar eclipse) in Ophiuchus. So it’s kind of a big deal to me XD >^_^< nyaaaaa.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
@Anonymous #1631
No no look back a couple pages. Im not the monster. I’m the freed prisoner in Plato’s cave trying to tell the others that what they are viewing on the walls are but shadows of the real thing.
5 months ago fellow user cosmas-the-explorer either goofed up or cheekily led our counting astray by intent (and my inner punk commends them if the latter was the case.) They counted from 3399 directly to 4000, skipping over the 600 precious numbers from 3400-3999.
I am merely correcting the timeline. As an astral catfox who dedicates large portions of this life to numerical wu wei, the cosmic flow of the numbers all around and within us, I can say with great confidence that the number we have counted to thus far is indeed:
3463, aka ThirtyFourSixtyThree, aka Three Thousand Four Hundred Sixty-three and 0/100ths
Please find it in your heart to see this discovery not as a disappointment over a perceived backtracking, but as an opportunity to view reality from another lens.
Elly Catfox

nya
My fellow traveler of moonlight and beyond, purrhaps you have brought darkness to our land, but there is always a time and place for darkness. Warm is the void to those who know it’s rythyms. We owe you no less than you owe us.
Regarding 3474- I am reminded of Gemmafrisius 3474 T-3- a main belt asteroid currently at distance of 2.34 AU from and a couple degrees above the ecliptic in constellation of Gemini- a couple degrees from where where Moon was this time last night. ⚸ Beautiful little rock that one is.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide